Ab-ril: month four of the S&C weight loss and conditioning log

Is this an ongoing thing ? If so I suggest "May there be Abs" for May. Of course this horrible, But I'm not exactly creative.

Is this an ongoing thing ? If so I suggest "May there be Abs" for May. Of course this horrible, But I'm not exactly creative.

I was actually thinking of something along the same lines, maybe "May the yokedness be with you".

as of yesterday I'm back in on this b*tch. I've got another competition in June, and a wrestling camp in july. and I wanna be under 170, hopefully 165 ish by then. So yea. Let's get this shit going!

Today, 179.5lbs

I didn't weigh myself for about 10 days and when I weighed myself on Friday I was down to 212. Progress, huzzah!

I didn't weigh myself for about 10 days and when I weighed myself on Friday I was down to 212. Progress, huzzah!

Maybe being punched in the jaw really hard has weight-loss effects.

Maybe being punched in the jaw really hard has weight-loss effects.

It was a kick but yeah you might actually be right. When my jaw was sore I'm pretty sure I ate less because it was uncomfortable. I don't really recommend it as a long term weight loss strategy though. Of course it's also because I've been eating better lately.

This reminds me of my grade 8 teacher. He broke his jaw playing hockey and had his mouth wired shut for a month so he had to drink all his meals through a straw. Since he couldn't really taste anything he ate really healthy for the month and lost a bunch of weight. Still probably not a recommended. /coolstorybro

178 this. Hoping to be at abou 173 by next Friday.

5km/46 minute incline walk followed by 20 mins on the stationary bike. Good for total time, but even easier on the intensity than normal. Just not into it today.

176 as of this morning. :D bout to head out for a coupla hours of BJJ and a deadlift session.

Today I did:

1. 45 minutes on the stationary bike (low intensity)
2. 2000m/9:46 on the C2 rower (medium intensity)

Also some chins, some lying tricep extensions and some shoulder stuff.

Spent a week away from the gym recovering from some nagging injuries. Back up to 210.6 lbs. Gaypril was not good to me.

I haven't weighed myself, but I don't see the big change in body composition that I did in my last cycle in Afghanistan. Probably still around the weight that I was when I arrived- 84kg-85kg.

I guess we need a new log name. Think we'll go with

Month Five of the S&C Conditioning and Weight Loss Log: May the six-pack be with you

Putting the Month number at the front will make the thread more recognizable, I think.

Conditioning

C2 rower- 5000m in 24:31, resistance 7

This was higher intensity than most of the conditioning that I've been doing, was going pretty hard at times during this.

I must have been constipated yesterday... 205.6 lbs. for my first official Month of Maia - the Italic goddess of spring, the daughter of Faunus, and wife of Vulcan - weigh in.

I ran 1 mile yesterday for the conditioning decathlon challenge, my longest run in years. My weight is still around 212.

Back