A Quiet Place (2018 Horror)

If you’ve seen it, how did you rate it?

• Total voters
Seems like Hollywood is loving this movie. Stephen King, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, amongst others are Tweeting their praises.

That’s not foreshadowing, it’s stupid. They wouldn’t let their toddler run around an echoey store
If you'll recall, no one allowed the child to do anything. The mother was tending to the sick child, the father wasn't even in the store, leaving the little shit to be looked after by a little girl who can't even hear. The scene was absolutely foreshadowing events to come.

My 1 one complaint is the dads stupid white boards. They were so simplistic to the point of being dumb

CREATURE
armored
Blind
attacks sound!

The mother was tending to the sick child, the father wasn't even in the store

That’s called leaving a toddler unattended in a grocery store. Something you would never do in that scenario.

Nor would you let him linger pulling up the rear 50 feet behind your group as you walked through the woods / across a bridge.

It’s not brilliant foreshadowing, it’s lazy storytelling.

wish we had a background on how it all happened, but whatever 7/10

That’s called leaving a toddler unattended in a grocery store. Something you would never do in that scenario.

Nor would you let him linger pulling up the rear 50 feet behind your group as you walked through the woods / across a bridge.

You just quoted only what suited your point, which isn't true. The child WAS attended to. Have you never left a child with an older child and the older child wasn't responsible? If not, you're at least aware that this happens regularly, right?

Even the second part of what I'm quoting here was addressed later in the film. Did you fall asleep, old man? ;)

Not in a world where you die if you do that.

Sorry if I am not quoting enough of your post again

PS the movie was dumb
Pretty aggressive for a man with a point.

Oh well, your AV is still cool, anyway.

Pretty aggressive for a man with a point.

Oh well, your AV is still cool, anyway.

It’s hard to compete with a fine booty gif, but I’ll take the compliment, sir.

*he typed, quietly, so as not to draw the monsters*

it was a great movie. it was well directed, the plot was straight forward but left imagination and interpretation as to what is going on, and it was well acted.

people nit picking plot holes need to get a fucking life. it's a movie, sorry that the characters don't behave EXACTLY as you would (which to say is you'd shit your pants and be dead within 5 minutes of any catastrophe). i mean, you must have a fucking tree branch shoved up your twat to not enjoy a movie like this b/c you don't think the script is "realistic" enough.

i bet you are the same kind of dipshit that complains the dip isn't seasoned enough at parties. bring your own then dipshit, or better yet go make your own movie. oh right you can't, b/c you are a retard with the imagination of a squirrel with violent diarrhea swimming in a circle in a redneck's inflatable pool.

it was a great movie. it was well directed, the plot was straight forward but left imagination and interpretation as to what is going on, and it was well acted.

people nit picking plot holes need to get a fucking life. it's a movie, sorry that the characters don't behave EXACTLY as you would (which to say is you'd shit your pants and be dead within 5 minutes of any catastrophe). i mean, you must have a fucking tree branch shoved up your twat to not enjoy a movie like this b/c you don't think the script is "realistic" enough.

i bet you are the same kind of dipshit that complains the dip isn't seasoned enough at parties. bring your own then dipshit, or better yet go make your own movie. oh right you can't, b/c you are a retard with the imagination of a squirrel with violent diarrhea swimming in a circle in a redneck's inflatable pool.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fuck-you-bitch-GIF.gif

*he gestured silently*

Just turn your brain off brah

I get what you're saying but this movie takes itself too seriously for me to do that

Just turn your brain off brah

I get what you're saying but this movie takes itself too seriously for me to do that

Exactly. It’s not like we’re pointing out lazy storytelling flaws in Pacific Rim 2, this was an actual attempt at being a mature, thought-out movie. So it gets judged as such.

Seems like Hollywood is loving this movie. Stephen King, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, amongst others are Tweeting their praises.
Yeah it's a scam.. They are jumping on a wagon because it's a "thing." Hollywood and media in general is controlling hype better and better; those "insiders" are just winking at each other putting in work. Trust me.. It's a joke. They don't mean it. It's lea Stroud pretending big-foot is real. People on the inside winking at each other about the fkn idiot plebes. I need to get inside lol.

If that's the case why do thousands of kids in real life get lost/abducted every year? Lazy storytelling? Or parents who just fucked up?

People know there are pedos, creeps and psychos out there, yet it happens EVERY DAY.
Quit trying to be a clever script writer, you're not.

Yes you would. 89 days in and they didnt have it all figured out. Parents do that shit all the time. You sound like you dont have kids and cant wrap your mind around it. Your complaint is a personal one with nothing to back it

Exactly. It’s not like we’re pointing out lazy storytelling flaws in Pacific Rim 2, this was an actual attempt at being a mature, thought-out movie. So it gets judged as such.

And it did fine your complaints have no merit and the story covered all it bases you just cant handle it

Yeah it's a scam.. They are jumping on a wagon because it's a "thing." Hollywood and media in general is controlling hype better and better; those "insiders" are just winking at each other putting in work. Trust me.. It's a joke. They don't mean it. It's lea Stroud pretending big-foot is real. People on the inside winking at each other about the fkn idiot plebes. I need to get inside lol.

I think we have established that youre the weird one in your scenario. there is no bandwagon. Its a great film

Back