A Quiet Place (2018 Horror)

If you’ve seen it, how did you rate it?

• Total voters
If that's the case why do thousands of kids in real life get lost/abducted every year? Lazy storytelling? Or parents who just fucked up?

People know there are pedos, creeps and psychos out there, yet it happens EVERY DAY.
Quit trying to be a clever script writer, you're not.

hahah I dont think people know what theyre talking about but talk anyway. Nothing he said was lazy storytelling. Im pretty sure he doesnt have kids.

Movie was pretty stupid

I broke out in laughter in the theatre when the baby was put in the box and the guy's wife gave her husband a speech about why he needed to go out and find his kids. It was just so surreal

Pathetic. The only way it was better than "mimic" is the lead actors are better actors.

9.5/10? Are you out of your mind? So, a movie can only be a tiny bit better? Lmao.. Ever see Schindlers list? You have to be a millenial. Black panther and 'get out' rotten tomatoes scores have ruined everything lol. We have to go back in time and now make about 5,000 more movies 9/10s.

This movie was not better than say.. 1408. 1408 was just as good, AND well acted. To say that movie is a 9.5/10 is a disrespect to many serious movies that actually deserve that high of a rating.

Weird. The reaction to this movie is straight up odd.

1408 is good but this movie sets up anxiety and intensity for the audience and thats why people like it. Not to many movies out lately that accomplish this. 1408 is entirely different film for different reasons

Damn man. I just seen the movie last night and now I'm not sure if I like it anymore

I thought the movie was 8/10. Very original and well-acted. But I'll be damned if everything you said wasn't true.

everything he said wasnt true

I think we have established that youre the weird one in your scenario. there is no bandwagon. Its a great film
No, weirdo, it's not a ""great film"" lol.. It's an ok made, blow-off creature flick. They captured the 'snakes on a plane' pre-movie weird hype, and have extended the hype to apply to the actual movie. With comic movies being the main food of the movie goer, the bar has just lowered for what makes a "great film." You do not know what you are talking about.

And dude, use a little grammar. Just a little. I'm not trying to be mean to you.

No, weirdo, it's not a ""great film"" lol.. It's an ok made, blow-off creature flick. They captured the 'snakes on a plane' pre-movie weird hype, and have extended the hype to apply to the actual movie. With comic movies being the main food of the movie goer, the bar has just lowered for what makes a "great film." You do not know what you are talking about.

And dude, use a little grammar. Just a little. I'm not trying to be mean to you.

lol how dumb do you have to be to compare this amazing film to snakes on a plane? hahahahhahahah

Movie was pretty stupid

I broke out in laughter in the theatre when the baby was put in the box and the guy's wife gave her husband a speech about why he needed to go out and find his kids. It was just so surreal

It was so dumb it didn't even register with me. So, he wasn't going out for his kids, or? I've been generous to the movie itt. Between 6-7/10.

If that's the case why do thousands of kids in real life get lost/abducted every year? Lazy storytelling? Or parents who just fucked up?

People know there are pedos, creeps and psychos out there, yet it happens EVERY DAY.

This comparison is as retarded as the movie.

Yeah, people leave their toddlers unattended sometimes for a minute or two in the real world - because it doesn’t potentially kill their whole family, unlike the world in the movie. Slight difference

Quit trying to be a clever script writer, you're not.

Lol, and who are you, David fucking Mamet?

<FookIsThatGuy>

No, you’re a schlub on the interwebz same as me. So sit the fuck down there Ebert

The unwarranted hype you simpleton.. Not the movie.
The hype is because its a good film. Sorry you cant understand that.
Whats weird is that you keep trying to convince people otherwise while youre are in the minority

your complaints have no merit and the story covered all it bases you just cant handle it

Lol, so now the movie is perfect huh. You sound ridiculous. The monsters would have eaten you first. You probably would have knocked over a giant stack of plates or some shit

Yeah, people leave their toddlers unattended sometimes for a minute or two in the real world - because it doesn’t potentially kill their whole family, unlike the world in the movie. Slight difference

<FookIsThatGuy>

No, you’re a schlub on the interwebz same as me. So sit the fuck down there Ebert

The funny thing is you think the world will change in 89 days lol. Accept that youre wrong and move on

It was so dumb it didn't even register with me. So, he wasn't going out for his kids, or? I've been generous to the movie itt. Between 6-7/10.

sounds like youre too dumb to pay attention to simple parts of the film. If you cant remember it stop doing drugs

Movie was pretty stupid

It’s ok bro... they put a mattress over a hole. Lol. Brilliant screenwriting. We’re supposed to believe this guy is some kind of electrical engineer working on inventing new hearing aids, but the best he could come up with was a mattress over a hole.

Lol, so now the movie is perfect huh. You sound ridiculous. The monsters would have eaten you first. You probably would have knocked over a giant stack of plates or some shit

Its perfect for what it did yes. its a simple movie that you dimwits cant seem to get your head around it. It covered all the bases. Youre just an idiot with no kids. Thats not a coincidence either. You think a woman would let you fuck lol

<FookIsThatGuy>

All the "points" you made in your post could be written out to be worthless in 5 seconds. They are a meaningless difference.

Oh, dad builds an ingenious speaker system to distract the monsters?

Guess what, a nasty storm in the second act blows out the electricity and destroys the speaker set-up.

They are now back to square one, it didn't change a thing. See how that works?

Again, quit trying to be a clever script writer. It's not your strong suit.

People like Justin Bieber too, keep acting like popularity is some kind of barometer for taste.

this is different, very diffenent. Youre bitching about kids and the movie depicts very realistically. You dont have kids quit bitching about stuff you dont know about. The fact they made it 89 days with kids is crazy but they didnt make it 90 because of kids.

Im really baffled by the nitpicking of the dumbest shit youre wrong about. Youre never going to keep kids quiet

Back