A bloody end to a multicultural fairy-tale: Balkan wars

This is what you get when you break up the dual monarcy, thanks a lot Woodrow Wilson you retard.

I demand immediate restoration of Austria-Hungary.

Propaganda is a powerful thing.

If Serbia was closer aligned to the West, and further from Russia, it'd be a totally different story.

I think that would be very obvious to those who look into things seriously.

Double Like

I didn't want to get into a debate about that. It is very ignorant to claim all Serbs are criminals and then accuse someone of "muslim bashing". At least @Ruprecht excluded Serbian women from that generalization in his other post. I hope that this thread don't go that way, since I started it because some of our Sherbros wanted me to share the first-hand experience of going through and fighting in a civil war.

I didn't claim all Serbs are criminals. I'm aware there are plenty of Serb Australians (including men) who have done quite well and might not even be crims. In addition to war crimes, they are also known for playing soccer. The point was that anecdotal evidence is largely worthless, and that Serbian refugees have faced exactly the same criticisms as other groups.

You are however definitively Muslim bashing. It's not like "no go zones", grooming gangs, crime waves and welfare dependence are new ideas to crop up in the War Room, or really a product of the breakdown of Yugoslavia. It's particularly amusing that a Serb would conflate Bozniaks and Pakistanis culturally.

I am just worried because Europe was so peaceful before Globalism.
Especially the Balkans are a historical very peaceful region its also called Switzerland of the east.

Yup.

The histories of nations like China and Japan also show that racial homogeneity is absolutely vital to peace and tranquility. I mean, who's ever heard of any major conflicts there?

But you won't hear that from the Marxist Globalists.

how is yugoslthe destabilization of the middleast
Yeah, well, it doesn't take much looking into to realize the U.S. and Britain will dickride Muslim holy warriors as long as they're fighting against Russia's interests.

But you know, Bush jumped and said "you're either with us, or with the terrorists." It's a level of absurdity that really only in the world of politics could such obvious bullshit be rammed home. Like sticking Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights council like fuckface Cameron was set on.
Screen-Shot-2015-02-10-at-1.14.55-PM-1.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to do this bad mojo

No. Only the men. Not Zemun Clan type crims, just regular crooks. None of them were noticeably religious.

Yes, I realise that you're just carrying on the usual muslim bashing.

Please feel free to carry on your usual muslim apologetics.

You are a Muslim Badger!

Every Serbian I have ever met is a criminal

Lol! Shit sounds like something a Klansman would say about blacks

As someone that grew up in the American south that only knew of the area because it produced some nice basketball players and vaguely remember some mention of Kosovo in the news, this has been one of the most interesting threads I've read in a while. Thanks @bad mojo

As someone that grew up in the American south that only knew of the area because it produced some nice basketball players and vaguely remember some mention of Kosovo in the news, this has been one of the most interesting threads I've read in a while. Thanks @bad mojo

Thank you so much, I'm glad that this thread turned out useful. Stay safe, Sherbro.

Yup.

The histories of nations like China and Japan also show that racial homogeneity is absolutely vital to peace and tranquility. I mean, who's ever heard of any major conflicts there?

But you won't hear that from the Marxist Globalists.

China, for what it is worth, has most certainly become more "peaceful and tranquil" since becoming more racially homogeneous.

When the region was spread into different ethnicities, with not a single dominant group, it was rife with ethnic conflicts of every sort.

The ancient "Warring states" period was legendary for its perpetual warfare, as was the 19th century, which saw brutal wars between the Empire and Muslims, as well as the Empire and Hakka people. Both amounting to tens of millions dead.

Now that the Han have come to dominate almost the entirety of China with their population numbers, they haven't had a conflict in ages.

I am just worried because Europe was so peaceful before Globalism.
Especially the Balkans are a historical very peaceful region its also called Switzerland of the east.
Same as Lebanon was known as the Paris of the East.

It's normal for the crime rate to be significantly higher among refugee populations, and Serbs are certainly no exception. However of the European refugee groups in Australia (mostly Greeks, Italians and former Yugoslavians), the Italians and the Serbs brought a significant element of organised crime.
Since we're talking anecdotes, if our refugee vetting process had been more thorough in rejecting criminals I would never have met any Serbian men (and I've met a lot), yet the only Bosniak I know would still be here.
Statistically I think the crime rate was just over double the native born population (adjusted for age, income etc, otherwise it'd be much higher), and I'm sure the generations born here are less criminal.
What the fuck are you talking about? Most criminal organizations are run by middle easterners

What the fuck are you talking about? Most criminal organizations are run by middle easterners

Nah, I was only talking about European refugees that brought organised crime. It's not like there aren't larger middle eastern and asian ethnic gangs.
Bandidos have been dominated by Serbs, especially in Queensland. Vaso Ulic was Albanian, but recruited a lot of Serbs. Milivoje Matovic and his family. Of course there's a lot less of them than other ethnic gangs because their total population is only about 100K.

The usual serb revisionism at work, it's always someone else's fault.
The 300-years-old genocidal ideology of greater serbia is behind 99% of shit that happened between 1991 and 1999 and not few dozens mujahedeens who came well after the war had started (and were greatly outnumbered by ukrainian and russian "volunteers" who fought for serbian side and sniped civilians for fun).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia

Ok, Sherbros. In another thread concerning the future of Europe, I've posted some some opinions based on personal experiences of living through the collapse of Yugoslavia, or "mini-EU" as it was often called before in ended in civil and religious wars. @Greoric and @sniper took some interest in my experiences and suggested a new thread.

I'm open for any political, historic and real-life military questions you may have, and will try to stay as objective as possible.

I'll use a part of my post from that thread to start:

Majority of people don't know, there was a huge muslim immigration after the WW2. In 70s, Yugoslav government imposed state policy called "Brotherhood and Unity". It is EXACTLY the same thing as today's "diversity". I'm Serbian, Orthodox Christian. My parents had to baptize me in secret, because being Christian was considered backwards and nationalistic. At the same time, thousands upon thousands of muslims from Albania were allowed to enter southern province of Serbia, Kosovo. They were given free housing, welfare, payed no taxes. As the years went by, mosques started popping everywhere. Crime soared. Serbs started leaving Kosovo for northern parts of Serbia.

During the 80s, "no go zones" started forming. You couldn't speak Serbian there. Cars would be set on fire, churches also. Police were attacked constantly. More Serbs fled. In 90s, Yugoslavia fell apart. Serbia was helping Serbs in Bosnia and Croatia and was unable to deal with muslim threat in Kosovo. By 1998, muslims from all over middle-east arrived there and Milošević was forced to take action. NATO bombings started and
the rest is well known.

Bunch of bullshit here . Stop your propaganda you turd.Kosova was always and will always be Albanian stop playing the victim card you pregnant women murderers. Police werent attacked constantly we were defending ourselves and in a majority of cases we were avoiding the conflict, every albanian was fired off their jobs and then we started protesting and your police attacked us Milosevic was a piece of shit we werent the only ones who wanted to seperate from Yugoslavia there were barely people from middle east here also we started the revolt because of serbia hostility towards albanians.
Stop your bullshit propaganda

While I agree to a point, there were ongoing wars on a multiple levels: civil AND religious. While Serbs and Croats always fought on the opposite sides, conflict in Kosovo was a case where people were allowed to enter the country illegally, get all the benefits while actively planning to conquer the land. Native population was forced to stay silent or lose jobs, end up in jail or worse.
Yes a lot of albanians lost their jobs and got murdered/tortured during that time . Sherdog is not the best place to spread your propaganda .

Bunch of bullshit here . Stop your propaganda you turd.Kosova was always and will always be Albanian stop playing the victim card you pregnant women murderers. Police werent attacked constantly we were defending ourselves and in a majority of cases we were avoiding the conflict, every albanian was fired off their jobs and then we started protesting and your police attacked us Milosevic was a piece of shit we werent the only ones who wanted to seperate from Yugoslavia there were barely people from middle east here also we started the revolt because of serbia hostility towards albanians.
Stop your bullshit propaganda
"Kosovo" which you claim to always have been Albanian, is not even a word in your language. "Kosovo" means "the blackbird field" in Serbian. Probably all those monasteries and churches, dating back to 11th century, were built by Martians. And that's all I'm going to say.

"Kosovo" which you claim to always have been Albanian, is not even a word in your language. "Kosovo" means "the blackbird field" in Serbian. Probably all those monasteries and churches, dating back to 11th century, were built by Martians. And that's all I'm going to say.
Before Turk forced us to conver into Muslims by the way of sword we were christians , We were in Dardania while you were in siberia eating snow you pregnant women murderers terrorist fucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back