A bloody end to a multicultural fairy-tale: Balkan wars

Before Turk forced us to conver into Muslims by the way of sword we were christians , We were in Dardania while you were in siberia eating snow you pregnant women murderers terrorist fucks.
Relax, man. I know it must be tough to realize your grandfathers sold their faith for a dinner. My didn't. That's why Serbian churches in Kosovo are burning, they remind you of what heroism means, not selling your souls to the oppressor.

Relax, man. I know it must be tough to realize your grandfathers sold their faith for a dinner. My didn't. That's why Serbian churches in Kosovo are burning, they remind you of what heroism means, not selling your souls to the oppressor.
We still talk our language which comes from Illyrian language there are a lot of Albanians in and outside Albanian lands who still are christians.
Stop your bullshit propaganda the world knows who Serbians are dont try to rewrite history everything you wrote here is pure bullshit.

Thanks for bringing this up. I have posted about the parallels of modern Western immigration receptacle states and the former nation of Yugoslavia. Unfortunately, you are 100% correct. Diversity will lead to a "Balkanizing" of the West. IMO, the future of the West will be very bloody.
Thanks, I thought the thread could be a useful read, and unfortunately, have to agree with you.

It's funny to hear a Serb talk about crime soaring and blaming Muslim immigration though, given my experience with Serb refugees here in Australia.

You are however definitively Muslim bashing. It's not like "no go zones", grooming gangs, crime waves and welfare dependence are new ideas to crop up in the War Room, or really a product of the breakdown of Yugoslavia. It's particularly amusing that a Serb would conflate Bozniaks and Pakistanis culturally.

It's always amusing to hear a guy who is so sensitive about race air his strong opinions about Serbian people.

Thanks, I thought the thread could be a useful read, and unfortunately, have to agree with you.

Were guns legal in Yugoslavia before it split up? That's one big difference I see between the USA and Europe: Americans are relatively well-armed, but Europeans are pretty much at the mercy of their governments.

Were guns legal in Yugoslavia before it split up? That's one big difference I see between the USA and Europe: Americans are relatively well-armed, but Europeans are pretty much at the mercy of their governments.
Guns were legal, but nothing close compared to US. Just basic handguns and hunting rifles, and it does make a huge difference, that's why there's so much pressure to take guns away from Americans.

that's why there's so much pressure to take guns away from Americans.

This thread is better if you don't enter CT area.

It's an interesting thread all in all, and I am sorry for bringing up Srebrenica early on already, but you have this (understandably) very Serb-centric view. Yes, the media in the West have painted a picture that does not favor you, but I also knew a girl I'm elementary school who was a Bosnian refugee. She'd seen the house burn down in which her mother was trapped after Serbian attacks. That left quite the personal impression on me. She integrated well and learned the language fast btw (despite the fact that she got heavily bullied in the village initially). Living and working in the US today.

Any info on tigers?

Knowing soldiers they were probably a lot talked about them during your service.

We still talk our language which comes from Illyrian language there are a lot of Albanians in and outside Albanian lands who still are christians.
Stop your bullshit propaganda the world knows who Serbians are dont try to rewrite history everything you wrote here is pure bullshit.

Sure the world “knows” if they listen to fake news cnn

The reality is Albanian paramilitaries were attacking local police force in Kosovo n then when army came to get rid of the terrorists (were considered terrorists by everybody at that time) Albanians started crying n acting like victims. Of course having American politicians on your side pays off n terrorists become “freedom fighters” n local military/police force protecting their country from terrorists = thugs n murders.

Even since the end of the conflict Kosovo Albanians keep violating all the resolution n still get full support from the Americans

Sure the world “knows” if they listen to fake news cnn

The reality is Albanian paramilitaries were attacking local police force in Kosovo n then when army came to get rid of the terrorists (were considered terrorists by everybody at that time) Albanians started crying n acting like victims. Of course having American politicians on your side pays off n terrorists become “freedom fighters” n local military/police force protecting their country from terrorists = thugs n murders.

Even since the end of the conflict Kosovo Albanians keep violating all the resolution n still get full support from the Americans
Bullshit propaganda . There was no terrorism we only wanted our rightful independence and we were forced to grab the arms Serbians tried to commit genocide and they got their barbarian asses kicked out of Dardania .

Bullshit propaganda . There was no terrorism we only wanted our rightful independence and we were forced to grab the arms Serbians tried to commit genocide and they got their barbarian asses kicked out of Dardania .

“Dardania” was always majority Serb land.

Serbs were pretty much driven out by incoming Albanians brought by Turks n later on fleeing the Hoxha regime n let’s not forget all the ethnic cleansing in ww1 n 2 n of course during Tito communist regime where Serbs were driven out n not permitted to return.

That + Albanians families having 10 to 15 kids which changed demographics pretty quickly

N btw stop with the Albanians = Illyrians nonsense

There’s no real link between the 2

Illryans were last mentioned in 7 century n pretty much got assimilated into Slavic culture, Albanians aka arnauts were 1st mentioned in 10th or 11th century n is still disputed if it’s same Albanians .

So in other words Albanian history is pretty ambiguous

Interestingly nuff there’s another Albania in Caucasus n it existed until 8th century

Caucasus03.png

That + similarities between Chechnyan n Albanian language...

Makes you wonder

Any info on tigers?

Knowing soldiers they were probably a lot talked about them during your service.
Tigers were Serbian paramilitary forces formed in the early 90s. They were sent by Serbian govt in Croatia and especially in Bosnia. Consisting mostly of hardcore criminals. They fought the war, and in exchange got permission to freely distribute drugs and extort people in Serbia. Tigers were not used in Kosovo, since it is a Serbian territory, so regular army and police were fighting.
Tigers were mostly used against foreign jihadists in Bosnia, because it was known that they took no prisoners and weren't under any authority of Bosnian Serbs. They operated on their own.

The Balkans were a forced combinatin of different cultures. Modern western multiculturalism is supposed to be different cultures voluntarily combining around an agreed upon set of values.

OP is not an appropriate comparison.

What is the Serbian narrative for what started the Bosnian War? Do you believe it was justified or righteous?

What do problematic Albanian Muslims in Kosovo have to do with the Bosnaks in Bosnia who had been there for generations? Those seem like separate issues to me.

Edit: I don't mean to sound so confrontational. Sorry about that. I just feel that the wars in Kosovo and Bosnia are worlds apart in terms of how ethical they were and should probably be more distinguished as separate conflicts than they seemed to be in the OP.

Last edited:
I really don't understand what's so hard about allowing people to move into your country whilst simultaneously enforcing the laws of said country on the new arrivals.
The ones moving them in en masse don't want peaceful cohesion so they bring in loads of troublemakers and tell you that their culture and language are different so they just don't understand.

On the non-conspiracy side of things, there are also logistical problems like not enough room in prisons, not enough enough LEOs, and the difficulty of trying to sort out who did what in a mob of people who probably all look the same to you and speak a different language. How hard do you imagine it is for a victim to choose out a perp from a mob of a couple hundred late teen/early 20s foreigners from the same place?

What is the Serbian narrative for what started the war in Bosnia? Do you believe it was justified or righteous?

What do problematic Albanian Muslims in Kosovo have to do with the Bosnaks in Bosnia who had been there for generations? Those seem like separate issues to me.
Serbs were around 30% of population in Croatia, around 50% in Bosnia. When Yugoslavia fell apart, every nation was allowed their independent state which were recognized by UN and EU. But when those Serbs outside Serbia claimed their right to vote for indepence, they were denied.
Serbs suffered terribly in both world wars, especially ww2. Croats and Bosnian muslims sided with nazis and used German occupation of Balkans to deal with Serbs. At least 2,5 million Serbs died during ww2. When Yugoslavia collapsed, those old wounds were opened again.
And you're right, Bosnia and Kosovo are separate issues. Kosovo is what happens when you "diversify" your country against the interests of your own people.

The Balkans were a forced combinatin of different cultures. Modern western multiculturalism is supposed to be different cultures voluntarily combining around an agreed upon set of values.

OP is not an appropriate comparison.

So you dont think theres going on a forced combination of different cultures in Europe?

okay.....

Back