7 years ago today: Jon Jones decimated Rampage Jackson effortlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rampage will Rise again
ReliableImpeccableEsok.gif

Why don't you go make a thread with a 10 paragraph breakdown of this slick striking technique?
opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif
I guess "rambling" now means "facts"

Face it. You were a Conor hater trying to have a little "I got cha moment" with your shity one liner

I refuted you and now you are triggered and pissed

But sorry facts are facts

You only exposed yourself as someone who knows NOTHING about fighting

TURNING YOUR BACK MID-EXCHANGE like Jones did is what amature rookies do and is a big NO NO
10.gif

Conor simply circled out past Nate's lead leg to create space and reset.

Huge difference. And if you think it's comparable then again it shows how you know nothing about fighting

You keep ignoring these 3 questions because you know it exposes your whole agenda

Show me when Jones was landing punches on Rampage like Conor was on Nate

Show me when Jones dropped Rampage 3 times

Exactly you troll

Here is what Conor actually did to Nate
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
See, the things is, Bones doesn't give you haters much to work with inside the cage. You have to make ridiculous seem like reality and it just makes you look foolish.

Inside the cage? He ducks HW and cuts tons of weight unlike someone fearless like DC.

to be fair to Holloway.Conor beat him when Holloway was struggling with guys like Bermudez and Garcia.It's not the same Max now.

he never struggled on the feet...which is where conor was destroying him...till he hurt his knee...and conor isn't the same fighter either....watch his fight with holloway, then watch his fight against Eddie...completely different fighter...

he never struggled on the feet...which is where conor was destroying him...till he hurt his knee...and conor isn't the same fighter either....watch his fight with holloway, then watch his fight against Eddie...completely different fighter...
Not saying Conor hasn't improved but you can't base this on how he looked vs Holloway and vs Alvarez.Both stylistically different fighters.

Inside the cage? He ducks HW and cuts tons of weight unlike someone fearless like DC.
Schoolyard taunts may be impressive to you, idk. Fa-la-la all ya want, ya still look foolish making up shit.

The Chael loss hurt more

For the jones fight I justify it with the knee shogun took at the beginning
There is no shame in losing to Jones, man. When Shogun was in his prime and pre-Jones, he was often regarded as the best 205er ever and Shogun is super likable with an entertaining style. I'd still put him #3 behind Jones and Cormier.

Jones is the dirtiest fighter in every way possible ever

What we're not gonna do is disrespect rampage. He still has the best performance against Jones defensively. He studied Jon to a t for that fight.

Blocked most of his takedowns, I remember he defended one before Jon even shot for it. Really studied his movements.

Head movement was on for the fight.

Literally lifted Jones up from full mount and tossed him to get up. You know how much power that takes especially from the bottom?

Jones literally ran from him at a point in the fight.

Sure Jon beat him but if rampage trained like that for his fights all the time he would've easily been number two in the UFC for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back