5 years ago we witnessed one of the most exciting WW championship fights ever.

Why would I waste time watching something that boring? If I wanted to fall asleep I would watch GSP’s 7 fight decision streak.

And why would I cry? The GOAT Never left
View attachment 472285

You'd cry because you know deep down that your hero is not capable of fighting without peds, and that's why majority of fans will never see him as GOAT, regardless of how many times he gets a get out jail free card from uncle dana. I mean why else would he juice multiple times against a 40 year old man lol?

He is a Jones and an Anderson fangirl who will be forever rustled by the majority of mma fans embracing gsp as the ufc goat now that the dust has settled.

He knows nothing will ever erase the disgrace of his fav fighters pissing hot multiple times so he devotes his life to hating the competition on an internet message board.

Yep. It's a sad existence. I almost feel sorry for him.

That's not true: the "majority of mma fans" is not sherdog.

It's not because a bunch of overweight white "men" idolise GSP in this forum that the mass of fans all over the world share this distorted cult-like view.

Why would I waste time watching something that boring? If I wanted to fall asleep I would watch GSP’s 7 fight decision streak.

And why would I cry? The GOAT Never left
View attachment 472285

Jones

The true GOAT!

Why do GSP fans need to keep screaming "GSP is the goat, he is the goat!!!". So sad to watch...they are really off the mark.

You'd cry because you know deep down that your hero is not capable of fighting without peds, and that's why majority of fans will never see him as GOAT, regardless of how many times he gets a get out jail free card from uncle dana. I mean why else would he juice multiple times against a 40 year old man lol?
Jones is the GOAT. Never lost. GSP is a walking pharmacy, duck, and ran away from the sport both times he faced adversity. (Hendricks rematch and potential Whittaker fight)

Roided, even though he had a giant reach advantage and youth as well. Just doesn't look good.

MMA GOAT? What?

I didn't see Jones in that fight. Weird.

"Well-rounded" is a cute adjective. The sport evolved: Woodley-Wonderboy was a far superior, more technical display of skills and athleticism. Sure, GSP-Hendricks was a landmark, but it's tainted by the robbery against Hendricks.
Goats don't roid or eye gouge.

That's not true: the "majority of mma fans" is not sherdog.

It's not because a bunch of overweight white "men" idolise GSP in this forum that the mass of fans all over the world share this distorted cult-like view.

Wrong again.

ufc-best-champions-bracket-2.jpg

Show me a legit one where Jones or Anderson out-poll GSP, I'll wait.

Lol @ you making this about race, that is some pathetic cuckold mentality Jack. I bet you'd let Jones or Anderson pop a much needed dick pill and pork your imaginary gf.

Wrong again.

ufc-best-champions-bracket-2.jpg

Show me a legit one where Jones or Anderson out-poll GSP, I'll wait.

Lol @ you making this about race, that is some pathetic cuckold mentality Jack. I bet you'd let Jones or Anderson pop a much needed dick pill and pork your imaginary gf.
Here comes the gsp fangirls trying to personally insult a stranger.

The fact that you thought and then typed out a cuck fantasy regarding a pro fighter and stranger on the Internet is disturbing.

Get some help.

Here comes the gsp fangirls trying to personally insult a stranger.

The fact that you thought and then typed out a cuck fantasy regarding a pro fighter and stranger on the Internet is disturbing.

Get some help.

Lol looks like I touched a nerve.

Cuck confirmed.

Lol looks like I touched a nerve.

Cuck confirmed.
Keep projecting your fantasies bud. Guess you ran out of ways to justify GSP’s fictional goat status and now you’re off topic.

Fuckin lol. Pathetic

Don't need to justify it kiddo. His record and negative test results speak for themselves. That's why he crushes your idols in every poll.

This is a gsp thread and gsp is the goat. So nothing off topic about that.

Deal with it.

haha,
first of all, that chart is gibberish.

And please keep your sexual perversions to yourself. Yuck - don't project that crap on other people.

Btw: how fat are you? It's for a poll of fatties on sherdog I'm making.

Not so fat that all I do is sit around on sherdog all day insulting people until I get dubs and banned that is for sure.

What kind of autism does it take to burn through accounts like you do lol? Try acting like an adult with your next one.

I agree with all, TS, but GSP is not the goat. Top 3, sure.

GSP had looked different after his knee surgery. Slower, less explosive, more hesitant.

Just rewatched the fight because of this thread. It was not dominant at all it was very close, the commentary was awful and biased. Even the replays were biased lmao. I personally scored it 48-47 for GSP this time, 1,3,5. In Pride Hendricks would have won if the same fight played out.

Thats not at all the mechanism behind my "dubs". It's actually the result of a biased moderation BLAH BLAH BLAH

Haha oh great here we go again with your retarded conspiracy theories. I shouldn't have fucking mentioned it lmao. You are like the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving that won't shut the fuck up about Hillary's pedo pizza parlours. Seek help.

IT'S GSP FAN'S FAULT I KEEP GETTING YELLOWS IT'S A CONSPIRACY.
tenor.gif

<{outtahere}>

Haha oh great here we go again with your retarded conspiracy theories. I shouldn't have fucking mentioned it lmao. You are like the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving that won't shut the fuck up about Hillary's pedo pizza parlours. Seek help.

IT'S GSP FAN'S FAULT I KEEP GETTING YELLOWS IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

<{outtahere}>

No.

Bias has nothing to do with "conspiracy theory". Also , "conspiracy theories" have nothing to do with actual conspiracies.

I am claiming BIAS, it's quite common. It's also an inconsequential allegation, which is why your weight is relevant.

I also never claimed what you wrote, so intelligently, in all caps. You are misrepresenting me, which is atrocious.

But you confessed you are a GSP fan, which invalidates any arguments you could make about him, because ....you are biased.

I suspect you lack the formal education to understand all of this.

It was a close fight, that's for sure. Regardless of the Hendricks PED use and GSP's personal problems it was too close to call, and that is why the champ stayed the champ.

Back