5 years ago we witnessed one of the most exciting WW championship fights ever.

Condit vs Lawler was better #myboygotrobbed

Yeah.

I gave that to Condit too but SO close.

Lawler vs Condit was epic, and it wasn't even Robbie's most entertaining fight LOL.

Resurgent Robbie might have had the most entertaining run I can remember. Other than maybe Ferguson, I don't know if anyone has ever embraced the pure violence of MMA like Robbie.

Okay Pride Wand did...

Are they Canadian?

I thought Carlos Newton was a Brazilian or something.
Thanks for sharing your wisdom bro . Also i have another question (in fact two) If Dozer/Toner aka @Lethal Hands fought GSP who do you think would have won ? and also who between these two do you rank higher in your all-time great list ?

Thanks for sharing your wisdom bro . Also i have another question (in fact two) If Dozer/Toner aka @Lethal Hands fought GSP who do you think would have won ? and also who between these two do you rank higher in your all-time great list ?

lol, I don't care for nationalities. I see what you did there. The guy's name is "Carlos" ....

I don't know who Dozer/Toner is. Lethal Hands is another user - you can go and talk to him directly. I doubt he'd have a chance, given he's not a pro fighter right?

my all time rank is actually "all time 'levels'". There are levels to MMA.
Jones/Fedor/Silva
MM/DC/Aldo
Werdum/Woodley/Nog
GSP/Hendo/Vitor

get is? You can't make numbered lists....they are quite equivalente inside the tiers.

lol, I don't care for nationalities. I see what you did there. The guy's name is "Carlos" ....

I don't know who Dozer/Toner is. Lethal Hands is another user - you can go and talk to him directly. I doubt he'd have a chance, given he's not a pro fighter right?

my all time rank is actually "all time 'levels'". There are levels to MMA.
Jones/Fedor/Silva
MM/DC/Aldo
Werdum/Woodley/Nog
GSP/Hendo/Vitor

get is? You can't make numbered lists....they are quite equivalente inside the tiers.
d9b9026b-d330-4e05-ae9e-920b9e958953-gif.472225

Its dumber to think that Woodley is greater than GSP than thinking that Dozer can KO GSP .

Lmao. Dozer using all his accounts as usual to bash Gsp.

Wait - you think a sherbro can beat GSP and I'm the one who hates GSP?
Nah im telling that Dozer(You) has more chances to beat GSP than woodley has to be greater than GSP.

GSP IS THE GOAT GET OVER IT

The fact that Dana didn't score the 5th for GSP shows he went full retard a long time ago and should never be taken seriously with anything he has to say regarding MMA (also said Sanchez beat Kampmann...)

And anyone quoting The Goofapotomus to try to prove a point automatically renders themselves retarted. Particularly when it's that @Toner tool who has been banned so many times but keeps crawling back cus he clearly doesn't have a life outside of the interwebs

Last edited:
Nah im telling that Dozer(You) has more chances to beat GSP than woodley has to be greater than GSP.

GSP IS THE GOAT GET OVER IT

Wait: you think I am Dozer?

I don't think GSP is the GOAT. I already gave you how I see the best in the sport. Why do you have to yell at me something I don't agree with. If you think he's the GOAT, that's fine. I disagree, I read the sport differently.

Can people disagree?

Hendricks was juicing 100%. RIP his entire career post USADA.

Lots of denial surrounding this fight, to this day.

Sad part is not even a juiced to the gills hendricks could beat a gsp.

It was a great fight for sure and it was a close as it gets .GSP clearly won round 3 and 5 with Hendricks clearly winning round 2 and 4 the problem in this fight is the first round which was a tossup i personally scored it 48-47 for the MMA GOAT but it was as close as it gets.

Reasonable post , I agree. Very close fight .If you break it down and score by rounds, GSP seems to take the nod in a very close fight. I think the right call was made but wouldn't have been outraged if big rigg got the nod. glad rush did win though because he is awesome and Hendricks is lame.

So glad to see that cheater flounder in obscurity lately

Gsp 1, 3, 5.

JH did not deserve the belt that night. 5th round he came out 70% singing to himself while gsp was ready for war. Hendricks is obviously a bit of a head case and he folded mentally that night.

Back