2nd Amendment: The Militia Issue - A Discussion

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Teppodama, Mar 7, 2018.

1. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo 風 林 火 山

Metal Militia!

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  2. Whippy McGee

Whippy McGee Brown Belt

The original post is easiest answered with this...

3. xcvbn

xcvbn Silver Belt Platinum Member

It's a scary reality, but no legal interpretation of 2A should disallow even the worst weapons. Amend, repeal, whatever you gotta do. Unfortunately we have exactly zero notable politicians who have the balls to call it like it is- they simply refuse to honor their oaths to uphold the Constitution.

Cubo de Sangre and lilelvis like this.
  4. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Steel Belt

ShinkanPo likes this.
  5. Dolomite

Dolomite Red Belt

^ That one chick, 3rd over from the left, I would just totally destroy.

ShinkanPo and Cubo de Sangre like this.
  6. Teppodama

Teppodama Red Belt

We don't want your guns...

Unless you're under the age of 21. Not only don't want them sold to you, but we also don't want you to own them period unless your an Olympian, a member of the US Shooting team, a National Guard member or Military.

Illinois - HB1465 sponsored in the Illinois House and passed with a vote of 64-51 on February 28th. On it's way to the Illinois Senate...

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/bil...GA=100&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=101955&SessionID=91

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ful...=HB&LegID=101955&DocNum=1465&GAID=14&Session= - Full Text

7. AGGAMEMNON66

AGGAMEMNON66 ———Villain———

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that here, on Sherdog, the 2nd Amendment is not going to get 'hashed out'.

lilelvis likes this.
  8. AGGAMEMNON66

lmao

WoW

@IGIT -BTFO!!

9. IGIT

IGIT Black Belt

heyo AGGAMEMNON66,

that's not a militia as defined by the Militia Act. its people defending their property during a riot.

if you can name me a modern instance of a militia justly intervening with armed force, i'm all ears. name me a dozen, actually. with the proliferation of these patriots and rampant unrest you all cite, surely they've had numerous opportunities to swing into action.

something along the lines of this militia member, training his rifle on US citizens;

[​IMG]

i'll be back in an hour or so, i'll be curious to see your examples.

- IGIT

10. AGGAMEMNON66

I was laughing at you dropping the ball in regards to WoW's comment. And you know this.

And I know you have this gimmick to keep up with and all, so I'll let you get back to that.

11. Tylerl90

Tylerl90 Green Belt

A militia is the whole people, and need not be sanctioned by any form of government. You won't find a single quote arguing otherwise coming from the framers of the Constitution.

The militia consists of United States citizens, as a whole. Period.

ShinkanPo likes this.
  12. IGIT

IGIT Black Belt

heya AGGY!

WoW was responding to a point i never made, though. lol.

i never claimed that the police, the FBI, the marines, etc, act like a personal security detail. that fellow he posted a picture of wasn't a member of any particular militia.

thanks my friend!

i thought i'd get back to the idea of militias. and their supplies that they'll need as they prepare to go to war on the United States Federal government.

[​IMG]

- IGIT

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  13. IGIT

IGIT Black Belt

hi there Tyler, great to meet you!

that sounds great. but vague.

actually, i do not know what that means.

what is a "whole people"?

"need not be sanctioned by any form of government"? that sounds like its written somewhere. sounds pretty official, you know?

what form of government are we talking about? i mean - how many forms do we have?

also, i don't see the framers views on militias immutable. i get that they are all GOATs, but their idea of militias in post colonial America has no bearing on 2018. i mean, if George Washington could see this shit;
    [​IMG]
    he'd remove his tooth so he could vomit.

what does this mean, man?

we are all militia

is that what it means?

- IGIT

14. AGGAMEMNON66

Has being willfully ignorant always been a part of this gimmick?

Asking for a friend..

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  15. IGIT

IGIT Black Belt

hi and good evening Teppodama,

*rolls up his sleeves*

Tep, whether you agree or disagree with the existence of militias, you can't deny that their main aim is to prepare for the day where they'll have to kill Americans.

you can go read their rhetoric - this is a topic that interests you, aye? there's a great deal written about these kind of folks (which increased eightfold when when the Muslim Obama became POTUS).

they aren't here to repel an actual foreign power from invading militarily. apparently there is a group that "guards" the border and they spend most of their time fretting about an invasion.
    from the UN.
    that's right, lol. they are worried that the UN will mount a land invasion on the US.

so, the militias are getting ready to either kill Americans or defend the continent from an invasion from the United Nations.

if you want to take the example of the jews and Hitler, the dots won't connect for you, though. Hitler's rise to power was accelerated by weak arms control in the Weimar regime. it was like the wild west, and Adolph's brownshirts were shooting it out in the streets.

Hitler did take the guns, sure - but that was after he was made Chancellor. his rise to power had already been complete.

and the Jews?

if the Jews had some deer rifles and Dinty Moore, would they have fought back?

Tep, they did fight back. with knives, bats, hand grenades and, yes, guns. glorious.

then, 3 battalions of SS and Gestapo showed up, fortified by light armor, artillery and burned the Warsaw ghetto down. 13,000 jews were slaughtered. it was a trouncing of historic proportions. the just bleed crowd would have been on their feet.

i wasn't afraid of a tyrannical government takeover when Mr. Obama was POTUS, and i'm not now that Mr. Trump is. i think Trump's economic policies are becoming increasingly unhinged, but that's about it.

i don't know what to tell you, my friend. maybe i don't have a good imagination.

if someone in Antifa has a gun, could something nutty happen?

sure.

i think the folks in Antifa are nuts (i own Exxon Mobil stock, i wouldn't fit in with them), just like i think those fatsos in army/navy gear in the woods are nuts. when nuts have guns, anything can happen.

- IGIT

16. IGIT

IGIT Black Belt

heyo AGGY,

nope, not at all.

i thought we were talking about militias. WoW posted an image from the LA riots of a Korean (i think) smiling on the roof of a building. Koreatown looked like Korea to me, so i thought the image was taken in Asia.

but as i said, i concede the point that the US marines will not be on call to personally protect me if there is a riot - though i never made that point.

it had nothing to do with militias.

- IGIT

17. AGGAMEMNON66

So, it's a recent development then?

18. IGIT

IGIT Black Belt

ahoy AGGY,

i don't know.

maybe!

- IGIT

19. AGGAMEMNON66

lol

Ok.

Cheers bud!!

IGIT likes this.
  20. Tylerl90

Tylerl90 Green Belt

Pretty much exactly what it means. Anything I said comes from the framers of the Constitution, both federalists and anti-federalists. In the event of government tyranny, we are all responsible for the defense of this nation.