2017 NFL Draft Discussion v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably between Howard, Njoku, and Gerald Everett for who goes in the 1st round and who could drop to the 3rd round. I'm assuming Njoku will be most helped by the combine.

Giants need a TE so bad, for so many reasons. I'd be thrilled to land Howard or Njoku.

What the fuck kind of name is Jadar? Fuck is this Key & Peel?

Woah. He's real piece of shit (beat his dog, don't recommend watching the video), but this Baylor WR Ishmael Zamora is ridiculously talented. Don't hear any hype with him. Kinda looks like Josh Gordon...

Mel Kiper says Taco Charleton is the best pass rusher in the draft. Bold claim.

I have no idea if that is true but the Ohio state diehards on Cleveland radio love to call him 'soft' Taco Charlton, and call him weak -- mostly because he is an Ohio guy who went to UMich. Before this year's Umich- OSU game they said that OSU should just run it to his side since he is a weak player. Not joking.

Bills need help all over. Need a safety, corner, wr and possibly a QB. Wonder how they'll fuck it up.

I think the Cheatriots have proven you can win with just about anyone playing WR. I'm ready to move on from Tyrod.

Kizer is still the only QB I really like

Yea I like kizer too. I'd rather stick with tyrod than draft one of these qb's in the first.

Yea I like kizer too. I'd rather stick with tyrod than draft one of these qb's in the first.
They should grab a project in the 2nd. The team is still a few years away from being worth a damn either way.

Many of these DTs don't really jump out at me but I like what I see from the following:

Caleb Brantley DT Florida
Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
Montravius Adams DT Auburn

I have no idea if that is true but the Ohio state diehards on Cleveland radio love to call him 'soft' Taco Charlton, and call him weak -- mostly because he is an Ohio guy who went to UMich. Before this year's Umich- OSU game they said that OSU should just run it to his side since he is a weak player. Not joking.
Wonder if they still think he's soft after his performance against them and fsu. Dude was dominant.

Evan Engram is the most underrated player in this draft right now.

A few players I expect to annihilate the combine:

-Myles Garrett EDGE Texas A&M
-David Njoku TE Miami
-Hasson Reddick LB Temple
-Justin Evans S Texas A&M
-Speedy Noil WR Texas A&M
-John Ross WR Washington (in the running for fastest 40)

Love this Cal WR Chad Hansen. Very underrated player right now.

Love this Cal WR Chad Hansen. Very underrated player right now.
I've seen some mocks of him going in the 2nd.. seems a lot of other scouts like him as well.

I know this isn't a strong tackle class but are there any that could be steals in the 3rd or 4th rounds?

I've seen some mocks of him going in the 2nd.. seems a lot of other scouts like him as well.

I know this isn't a strong tackle class but are there any that could be steals in the 3rd or 4th rounds?
Maybe, I haven't seen any mocks yet. But draftscout has him in the 5-6 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back