2017 NFL Draft Discussion v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
49ers select. @Coolthulu

6_4030935.jpg

Bills need help all over. Need a safety, corner, wr and possibly a QB. Wonder how they'll fuck it up.
Same with the Jets. But we also need edge rusher, OL, tight end, etc. Outside of that, we're great.

Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon has declared. Probably my #2 RB after Cook. Has some Le'veon to him.

On am ore serious note what do you think of Mahomes? People are falling in love with him but I see another Josh Freeman

Haven't watched him yet.

Also heard a rumor yesterday that Peppers might be staying.

I see more Ike Turner

Someone is going to take Mixon in the 4-5th round, pay him absolute dog shit relative to his production, and laugh their way to bank on it.

Someone is going to take Mixon in the 4-5th round, pay him absolute dog shit relative to his production, and laugh their way to bank on it.

Until he beats up another chick. I'm sorry but breaking a girl's face in 4 places isn't exactly saying it's a one time thing. Fuck that guy

Until he beats up another chick. I'm sorry but breaking a girl's face in 4 places isn't exactly saying it's a one time thing. Fuck that guy

He will probably go a good 6 years before he fucks up that badly again and get a big payday on year 5.

Does anyone even pick up Mixon, even if he goes undrafted? He's Ray Rice 2.0.

Does anyone even pick up Mixon, even if he goes undrafted? He's Ray Rice 2.0.

He will get selected in 4-6th round. Mostly by Cleveland or some other perennial dumpster fire that needs a ground game. Ray Rice made Flacco look good for a few years and that is all GMs care about.

He knows the heat is on and he would likely get released by OU if he didn't enter the draft. I think he will keep it together for a few years but fuck it all up as soon as he gets paid.

He knows the heat is on and he would likely get released by OU if he didn't enter the draft. I think he will keep it together for a few years but fuck it all up as soon as he gets paid.

OU couldn't release him. They already punished him. Did Stoops tell him to go pro to avoid the shit show; of course but he's doing this because he has to. Idiots like that never keep it together. Greg Hardy couldn't even make it to meetings on time

OU couldn't release him. They already punished him. Did Stoops tell him to go pro to avoid the shit show; of course but he's doing this because he has to. Idiots like that never keep it together. Greg Hardy couldn't even make it to meetings on time
Hardy's dumbass also lasted 4 years before going full retard.

Hardy's dumbass also lasted 4 years before going full retard.

Yeah, but we didn't know anything about him before that. With these losers on social media nowadays dudes cant take a dump without some can letting everyone know.

Yeah, but we didn't know anything about him before that. With these losers on social media nowadays dudes cant take a dump without some can letting everyone know.

Who knows maybe he will be smart enough to hide like Jameis did after the draft. I was expecting that dude to go full retard by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back