2017 NFL Draft Discussion v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid from Colorado I was referring to is Ahkello Witherspoon.

6'2"/195. 22 pass breakups in 2016.

The guy has the size to compete for balls with no1 WRs but does he the speed and acceleration to stay with them?

King from Wash i've seen get some love as well.. his length is intriguing at the very least.

Not sure if he's been invited to the combine or not (is there a list available?), but his 40 time will be key.

If the Bucs get Solomon Thomas in round 1 and McCaffrey or John Ross in the second round I'd be happy.

Carlos Henderson from LA Tech, another stud, under the radar WR.

I hope the bills don't draft a QB or WR in the first. Fix the lines or get secondary help.

I doubt it. He doesn't have the arm strength needed to be able to throw the ball in the north east.
After using that logic to draft EJ I would really stay away from this sort of thinking lmao

After using that logic to draft EJ I would really stay away from this sort of thinking lmao
Well of course there are other considerations as well, newbz. Don't be so dense.

But that EJ pick was terrible on every level and I'd rather have Tyrod over Watson as of right now.

I will always bring up EJ getting drafted when given the chance

Talking to KD Cannons dad the other day he's got a leg injury and might not perform at the combine.

Couple of potential late round gems:

Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo

John Johnson, CB/S, Boston College
ok

Damore'ea Stringfellow

Last edited:
The more I watch Carlos Henderson, the more I think he might be WR3.

Not sure I get this Alvin Kamara hype. I mean I like him as a player, but he looks small and is going to run slow imo (4.6+?). Don't get the 1st round stuff at all. Think his value is in the middle rounds (3-4) as a complementary piece.

Holy shit he looks amazing. Great routes, amazing hands. Maybe a little small. I bet he runs a 4.3ish and the combine.
He would fit perfect in Koetters offense with Evans opposite of him. He's basically a Corey Coleman clone

Anyone got a good feel on Malik McDowell? Strange prospect moved all over the line. Think teams will want him heavier at DT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back