2017 NFL Draft Discussion v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone even pick up Mixon, even if he goes undrafted? He's Ray Rice 2.0.

Ray Rice was already on the decline when he fucked up or else someone would have picked him up. NE probably takes Mixon late and laughs their way to a Super Bowl with him.

@Alex5124 Does this feel like a good ILB draft to you ?

Seems like the niners can reach (but hopefully pick a QB in the second), still get a top end pass rusher, and there will be a ILB good enough to start for them in the 3rd round.

This draft is absolutely loaded in the secondary, both corner and safety

Mel Kiper says Taco Charleton is the best pass rusher in the draft. Bold claim.

He's been mocked to the Giants several times. They could use another pass rusher to give OV and JPP some breaks since the depth isn't too great but I think how they go after the draft will really depend on if they can retain JPP and/or Hankins.

Where is OJ Howard slotted to go? Boys need to draft a TE with Witten being on his last legs.

Where is OJ Howard slotted to go? Boys need to draft a TE with Witten being on his last legs.
I've seen backend of the first round. Gonna be one of those players that vastly outperforms their college career.

It's probably between Howard, Njoku, and Gerald Everett for who goes in the 1st round and who could drop to the 3rd round. I'm assuming Njoku will be most helped by the combine.

I've seen backend of the first round. Gonna be one of those players that vastly outperforms their college career.

Yeah he's gonna be a good one.

I'm actually game for the Titans drafting Mike Williams at 5 and then one of the 3 TE's with their second 1st rounder and just outscore teams.

I pray the Bears stay away from the QBs... D line and secondary is what they need to focus on. They have zero depth at either position.

But they have quietly built themselves a heck of a interior O line. Whitehair was an all rookie and you have the 2 all pro guards in Sitton & Long. If they add a legit tackle in the 1st or 2nd to the mix they could be right there with Dallas and Oakland.

He was a monster the last six games of the year. No one could block him. He'll be a good pro

I pray the Bears stay away from the QBs... D line and secondary is what they need to focus on. They have zero depth at either position.

But they have quietly built themselves a heck of a interior O line. Whitehair was an all rookie and you have the 2 all pro guards in Sitton & Long. If they add a legit tackle in the 1st or 2nd to the mix they could be right there with Dallas and Oakland.

I've seen a couple of mocks where they take Allen from Bama.

He was a monster the last six games of the year. No one could block him. He'll be a good pro

Yeah, best player on that defense, IMO. Fixing to have to start watching tapes.

You should link last years in the OP, so we can go back and read our flaming hot takes.

Like me, wanting nothing at all to do with Joey Bosa.

Told you Bosa was being underrated lol.

I've seen a couple of mocks where they take Allen from Bama.
That's what I'm hoping for. I wanted Leonard Williams so damn bad and thought he was gonna slip to us and the fuckin' Jets took out him from under us.... Ended up with God damn Kevin White instead. Hopefully they right that wrong with Allen and not some asshole like Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back