***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solidarity with his fellow sports manlet
DWwey6iXUAY9-OG.jpg

Paul is dressed like that because the rodeo is in Houston

Now maybe Towns can get more shots. Butler and Wiggins hog the ball too much.

Wiggins is brutal. Can't believe they paid him that. Nobody wants to go to Minny so they panicked

Wiggins is brutal. Can't believe they paid him that. Nobody wants to go to Minny so they panicked
They should trade his sorry ass but I doubt anyone wants that contract.

They should trade his sorry ass but I doubt anyone wants that contract.

Some shitty team would probably take it. Dude doesn't even try on defense anymore and that was what he was supposed to be good at

Awful reffing all around but Craps deserved to lose for making Thon look like a capable nba player and the fact that all of their guards besides Demar legit got outplayed by the skeletal remains of JET

DWvRT55W0AUm8LB

<{hfved}>

I agree raps did deserve to lose. Still raps went 9/34 from 3 while bucks hit lots of tough shots and still took it to OT. That Terry shot off the Gianni save on a short clock for 3 was clutch af

Raps actually have a tough finish to the year with lots of yoff teams. Should be interesting. If they play like last night I think 6-4 is the likely outcome over the next 10.

Some shitty team would probably take it. Dude doesn't even try on defense anymore and that was what he was supposed to be good at

Faps would mortgage their entire future for it

Bryan Colangelo would have 100%. Masai, nah.

You see how good siakim and poeltl are together??

That shit right there is future defensive greatness in the making. Raps gonna be one of the best defensive teams for years to come with those 2, OG and wright all maturing together

Really jv and serge are stop gaps until those 2 develop into starters within the next 2 years

also, not a foul lol

DW0hmNgWkAExXNK.jpg

lol Raps played so, so bad but should have still won. Thats the sign of a good ass team.

Lol @ the Faps getting starched by the Cucks. What was it, like 3 weeks ago when @berimBOWLoh was telling me the Cucks are irrelevant because they'll get dominated on the glass in the yoffs?

Let's take a looksee at last night's boxscore...

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400975622

Rebunds: Cucks 51, Faps 37

lmfao

how are those Stephen A Smith darkhorse approved "if you add up last half of last season and first half of this season 54 win team" Miami Heat doing???

tumblr_mnh87vNNzG1sop02yo1_250.gif

It's basically impossible to beat Warios right now so instead of making a Finals run we decided to mend our relationship with the greatest player in our franch's history. That's literally all that matters this season

What problem does Udonis Haslem have with the team? Dude gets paid to be in decent seats for every heat game.

Butler no ACL tear, just meniscus.

Smart should have sliced his hand up a while ago. He actually looks competent in his shot attempts since returning.

Tatum plays so dumb. Him and Horford with back to back awful moves to the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back