***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, Lakes can upgrade KCP to PG13 and keep Randle with the qualifying offer or a short term deal. Run back that team next year. IT and Lopez 1 year deals if they would take them.

That might be the most likely scenario that plays out.

But

Randle is going to get a nice offer sheet from a shit team. Lakes are going to have pay to keep him and they should.

Revolver is right.

This could go like Grienke for the Dodgers, where a shit team just offers too much.

Gonna be a worrisome off season for laker fans.

Get rid of Isiah/don’t sign his ass and keep Randle, kuuuuuz, Ingram, ball and sign a star like Paul George. That’ll be GG baby

Just because IT is not on the wishlist, doesn't mean it won't end up mutually beneficial if all other plans fall through. Like they have the last couple years.

Randle is the typical contract year phenom. This shit happens every year. Whoever pays him next year is going to regret it when he reverts to type.

Sounds like you’re going on 5 years lmao

for such a drought to be possible Karen has to be either: hideuous, poor, retarded, gay, or all of the above. literally no excuses

I just have no use for bragging about when I do have sex as it's not something that should concern anyone other than me and the girl(s); the fact that mark derp is so interested is somewhat suspect.

Randle is the typical contract year phenom. This shit happens every year. Whoever pays him next year is going to regret it when he reverts to type.

Shades of de'maury carol and poor man's al jefferson.

I just have no use for bragging about when I do have sex as it's not something that should concern anyone other than me and the girl(s); the fact that mark derp is so interested is somewhat suspect.

This sounds like it was written by your greasy fucking lawyer

9tpayt25wnl01.jpg

@Gus Fring @kuromusha @Breakitdown
@DangDaGawd

Last edited:

I don't know. This is the first time he's played on a non-tanking team and only his 3rd year playing since he was out his entire rookie campaign.

His PPG aren't actually that much higher than his career average: 15.6 this year as opposed to 13.2 last year. It's his efficiency that has improved: 56.6 FG% above 48.8 FG% last year.

ibaka, KD, Oladipo and Harden all agree. If you wanna be a winner get away from the New Iverson stats padding machine, Westbrook.

PG13 and Melo should take heed.

Ppl around here telling me he is the best player in the world yet he makes nobody better LOL gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back