***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see OKC vs GSW in the yoffs.They have the best chance of beating GSW in the West imo. Assuming everyone is heatlhy tho

Guess Wiggins heard you guys talking shit about him tonight

The best part about Horford shooting is it convinces Rozier to crash the boards and get easy put back points.

LOL every fucking sports writer assumes that because a team is losing that theyre tanking. I hear or see the word every night.

Maybe they just suck but are actually trying to win. What are the chances that they are intentionally trying to lose? Pretty slim imo.

LOL every fucking sports writer assumes that because a team is losing that theyre tanking. I hear or see the word every night.

Maybe they just suck but are actually trying to win. What are the chances that they are intentionally trying to lose? Pretty slim imo.

Durant, the Process, and super maxes did serious damage to the NBA that won't be fixed for a while. Teams are more willing to dump really good players because they don't want to be stuck paying them and not be in line to win it all.

Such as the cows? Sometimes I can't tell with those sons of bitches.
Either way, very optimistic about how well they manage to hang in there oftentimes with strong teams; even when they lose, at least it's one step closer to a better lottery pick.

Such as the cows? Sometimes I can't tell with those sons of bitches.
Either way, very optimistic about how well they manage to hang in there oftentimes with strong teams; even when they lose, at least it's one step closer to a better lottery pick.
They're part of that. There's going to be more wins than people think when there's a healthy Dunn, LaVine and Markkanen on the floor. That trade has been better than expected.

Durant, the Process, and super maxes did serious damage to the NBA that won't be fixed for a while. Teams are more willing to dump really good players because they don't want to be stuck paying them and not be in line to win it all.
I think that has something to do with it. But the Clippers are another example of team that's that going to win despite dumping Paul and Griffin.

I heard this about the Knicks tonight... "tanking Knicks" literally. Not sure that's that case, maybe it's just that your best player is out for the year and losing is gong to be the byproduct of that.

I think last night's walloping of the blunder by the golden showers is more indicative of how a series between the two would go than chokelahoma's earlier success indicated.

I think last night's walloping of the blunder by the golden showers is more indicative of how a series between the two would go than chokelahoma's earlier success indicated.
Why would it compared to 2 beat downs by Thunder? I mean for instance Paul George shot 7% 1/14 this game.

Why would it compared to 2 beat downs by Thunder? I mean for instance Paul George shot 7% 1/14 this game.

Okc has been woefully inconsistent all season, while gsw appears to be firing on all cylinders; westbrick, jorge, and canthony have proven to be masters in the art of choking come playoff time, while durant and golden state elevated their game during last year's postseason.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Okc missed the playoffs. They’re only 1.5 out of 9th.

Just saw some of the replays of zhazha throwing himself on westbrick last night: what a filthy play. Dude has a track record of doing shit like that too. Should be banned, in my opinion.

<Deported1>

Just saw some of the replays of zhazha throwing himself on westbrick last night: what a filthy play. Dude has a track record of doing shit like that too. Should be banned, in my opinion.

<Deported1>
The best part is Warios fans defending it by claiming his knee got 'hooked' by Swaggy from the ground. He did. He was going to go down. But it also completely ignores that he went down slow, clearly chose where to land and extended his arms out instead of using them to catch himself.

It's basically impossible to beat Warios right now so instead of making a Finals run we decided to mend our relationship with the greatest player in our franch's history. That's literally all that matters this season

This has cope written all over it. Lets not get too crazy, Lebron is the greatest player in Heat history. Wad was gifted a title vs Dirk, got his booty ate out by Gabrielle, and then left town high and dry over 3 million dollars. Dudes destroyed every locker room he has entered and is only historically relevant thanks to Bern bringing Bosh to town. Wad is a cancerous p.o.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back