***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned my tv on just in time to see Bron get T’d up then shoot an air ball.

Imagine if Russ was side lined by Zaza? Two top 5 players out for the season because of Zaza would be deserving of an honest NBA ban, too much ratings and money deatroyed by a bench player on purpose.

Disgusting.

Can’t wait to see who LeBron Blames is gonna throw under the bus now.

Lmao @ blowslow actually reading marcy’s Posts.

Imagine if Russ was side lined by Zaza? Two top 5 players out for the season because of Zaza would be deserving of an honest NBA ban, too much ratings and money deatroyed by a bench player on purpose.

Disgusting.
Lmao @ kiwi being a top 5 player. Also zaza didn’t hurt kiwi this season. He’s just being a little bitch nursing a minor injury.

Dan Fegan (big time NBA) agent killed in a car accident

Shut the hell up you flaming pile of garbage

Wad really got "gifted" by delivering arguably the GOAT Finals performance. It's 2018 and you :eek::eek::eek:s are still crying about the officiating in the 2006 Finals despite the fact that I've broken it down and exposed the false outrage numerous times on here over the years

LeBitch was a mercenary for us, same as Snaq. Yeah we appreciate your contribution, especially your awesome 2011 Finals performance, but we got what we needed from you so you can now fuck off

Wad is historically relevant because he's produced some of the greatest seasons and yoff series of any SG in NBA history. Does your ratchet ass even realize that Wad finished 3rd in DPOY voting in 2009? That was the same season he put up 30/5/8 with a 30+ PER (imagine James Harden as the best perimeter defender in the league who also doubled as a rim protector). Same season when this happened

Fact is, when LeBeta came to Miami he was essentially the same tier of player as Wad. That tier being the very highest, of course. Bron had the physicality advantage but Wad was a better basketball player with greater intangibles and fearlessness

@2:12 and @5:55 = banderas.gif
@6:55 watch what happens when LeBitch tries to D up Wad 1on1

Had LeBron never come to Miami, Wad would still be a FMVP 1st ballot HOFer. Who knows where LeBron would be. Most likely he's still ringless and not taken seriously as an all-time top 10 because of it

Wad averaged good bpg as an SG (probably leads the cat if I had to guess), but his perimeter D wasn't eye popping to me at the time as a young basketball neophyte. Not up there with what I would see night in night out from prime Kobe.

To say he was in the same tier as LeBron is laughable though, they had similar cast mates and LeBron was carrying bums to the conference Finals and the actual Finals. Outside of 2006, if I recall correctly Wad was leading the Miami cHeat to 30-40 win seasons in the LEAST. LMAO. He is lucky that NBA wanted to gift a chip to the Florida market place in 06 by capitalizing on one last Snaq led run.

Many experts also agree all that's necessary to win a ring with a semi-prime-snaq is a journeyman SG. Without LeBron, all Wad has is a single ring with the mightiest of * placed next to it.

*gifted **rigged/friendly

I'll give him props for the Verajao massacre doe. That was a straight up, historically nasty facial.

But also..

Lol at LBJ defending Wad that far beyond the circle. He should have been sitting 3 to 4 feet inside the arc, completely sagging off him considering Wad is a career 28% 3pt shooter..

I mean Wad's career numbers aren't even GOAT tier:

19.4/5.1/5.1
22.6/4.8/5.5
20.1/5.8/5.3

One is Wad's career average
One is Tyreke Evan's rookie year
One is Tyreke Evan's averages for this current season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many experts agree that if you put Tyreke Evans on the cHeat in 06 with the same amount of friendly/rigged that the cHeat still manage a win a ring.

Lmao @ kiwi being a top 5 player. Also zaza didn’t hurt kiwi this season. He’s just being a little bitch nursing a minor injury.

I'd probably go in no particular order: KD, Curry, LBJ, Hardcan, Kawhi (as long as he's in pop's system).

No no no ask the bozos around here, the new look Cavs are the cream of the crop!!

LOL

There are definitely a lot of groupthink sheep in the sports bar, no doubt about it.

Celtics or Raps still take the east.

BTW I’m heading to the T-Dot in a month or two! Gonna take over Yonge Street!

As they say on the streets, it’s gonna be lit, fam!

Wad averaged good bpg as an SG (probably leads the cat if I had to guess), but his perimeter D wasn't eye popping to me at the time as a young basketball neophyte. Not up there with what I would see night in night out from prime Kobe.

To say he was in the same tier as LeBron is laughable though, they had similar cast mates and LeBron was carrying bums to the conference Finals and the actual Finals. Outside of 2006, if I recall correctly Wad was leading the Miami cHeat to 30-40 win seasons in the LEAST. LMAO. He is lucky that NBA wanted to gift a chip to the Florida market place in 06 by capitalizing on one last Snaq led run.

Many experts also agree all that's necessary to win a ring with a semi-prime-snaq is a journeyman SG. Without LeBron, all Wad has is a single ring with the mightiest of * placed next to it.

*gifted **rigged/friendly

I'll give him props for the Verajao massacre doe. That was a straight up, historically nasty facial.

But also..

Lol at LBJ defending Wad that far beyond the circle. He should have been sitting 3 to 4 feet inside the arc, completely sagging off him considering Wad is a career 28% 3pt shooter..

I mean Wad's career numbers aren't even GOAT tier:

19.4/5.1/5.1
22.6/4.8/5.5
20.1/5.8/5.3

One is Wad's career average
One is Tyreke Evan's rookie year
One is Tyreke Evan's averages for this current season.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back