***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on twitter. Rockets fans are celebrating being the one seed this late in the season. Just like the spurs fans last year.

Rockets have a nice squad when healthy but no way CP3 lasts the whole playoffs and without him the rockets will be swept by the warriors.
They won’t have that opportunity if OKC shoves the warios aside in the 2nd rd.

IT and Ball are on the court at the same time.

Late in the third quarter.

T-wolves had a descent chance of winning this.

I'm glad Rockets won but wish it could have been with Butler in the game. If injury happened in the third then it definitely had a decisive effect on point spread.

Still rather play the bucks than the cheat, huh?

Raps played terrible and bricked every 3 from the 3rd on and lost in OT. Not fearing the bucks

Shit call away from JV sealing it in reg time

They won’t have that opportunity if OKC shoves the warios aside in the 2nd rd.

I really want to see an OKC/Warriors playoff series. Like, more than any other potential playoff series in the entire NBA, I hope that goes down.

With Dirk out there you can guarantee that the Mavs are in full tank mode. Guy can’t even hit open shots or grab a board.

Literally offers nothing

Those Jazz jerseys today are too colorful for Utah. Same with the name

Awful reffing all around but Craps deserved to lose for making Thon look like a capable nba player and the fact that all of their guards besides Demar legit got outplayed by the skeletal remains of JET

DWvRT55W0AUm8LB

<{hfved}>

lmao wtf Mayweather wearing? Looks like a rancher

DWxqLzbVoAEJBW9.jpg

Last edited:
Hate the Mavs except Dirk. Especially that fucking midget Barea

he doesn't have a curl mullet tho, so he wins eternally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back