***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v6 - All-Star Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston is top in the league since 2003 at coming back from 20 points. this may just still be a game. Talent wise Raps> celts but the celts have Brad and the raps have Casey.

Thats a really dumb stat to go back to 2003 when literally no one on the Team Playing was even in the league back then.

History doesn't always repeat itself. Both the raps and Celtics would run thru even a playoff lebron led cavs team. It's now a new race between who wins one game against the warriors. Raps have lost four straight games against golden state with a differential of -4. Celts have won one game with a differential of -14. Both teams get fucked up. But losing im the finals at this point is a franchise win even for Boston

i'd personally give the Raps a better shot, only b/c i don't think either team can hold GS defensively over a series and i'm not sure BOS has the O to keep up

Thats a really dumb stat to go back to 2003 when literally no one on the Team Playing was even in the league back then.
I'm 2003 the pistons lead the league in 20 point comebacks. Celts are on pace (via games played and SRS) to at least tie them. Is that better?

i'd personally give the Raps a better shot, only b/c i don't think either team can hold GS defensively over a series and i'm not sure BOS has the O to keep up
I'd think both teams could keep up with Houston but has no chance against GSW.

I'd think both teams could keep up with Houston but has no chance against GSW.
to me the main problem w/ the Raps is they could theoretically abuse the shit out of GS down low w/ Jonas, but he can't get back on D fast enough nor guard any small lineup big

I did read somewhere they're 4-1 when down 16 + pts at the half this season but Raps are at home. I don't see Boston coming back.
No. Raps bow have the best home record in the NBA. With a better differential and SRS. Boston likely isn't coming back. But as a raps fan. Never over estimate casey. Especially against systems

2624coj.jpg

Becleveland about to lose to the worst team in the league.

giphy.gif

Like I said, if the Faps can’t win the East this year they never will. This is your best team.

As for this game, C’s have shown zero fight. Most pathetic game of the season.

Fuck sake was gonna drop cash on Orlando when down by 16 just before half.

10+ would have been near 100/1 lmao.

Cavs are a dumpster fire. They should just trade Lebron.

Like I said, if the Faps can’t win the East this year they never will. This is your best team.

As for this game, C’s have shown zero fight. Most pathetic game of the season.
Who is coming out of the east? Raps are a better team using ever metric available and now have the easiest schedule in the NBA according to SRS. Celts have number one D. Raps are at number 3. That's the only number you can find showing the celts being the best team in the conference.

Fuck sake was gonna drop cash on Orlando when down by 16 just before half.

10+ would have been near 100/1 lmao.
Daaaamn...imagine if you had thrown a grand on that, or ten grand.

<32>

Cavs are a dumpster fire. They should just trade Lebron.

Nobody would be shocked at all. It's over there. They are going to try to dump everyone. No picks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back