***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v6 - All-Star Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed Beri didn't respond to this.

avatar bets are silly. i just cant be bothered.

i did one once with Faust about Raps better record than skeet a couple years ago (skeet didnt even make yoffs lol) and he never honored it. kind of ironic he isnt being honored on his $ bet.

truth be told i wasnt too excited about choosing his avatar anyways, so i just let it go.

Boston's offense is like raptors of old, iso hero ball reliant, only gonna get worse in the yoffs for those scrubs

Raps play like the rockets and gs on offense. Ball swinging, 3s popping. This isn't the past years motherfuckers

I’ve never claimed the Celtics we’re going places this year though. Not after Hayward got hurt. If you lost Derozan 5 mins into the first game of the year the Raps would be a 7-8 seed. The Celtics clearly have the brighter future and that’s not really even debatable. So if the C’s end up making it further this year, then your team/franchise is a joke.

I’ve never claimed the Celtics we’re going places this year though. Not after Hayward got hurt. If you lost Derozan 5 mins into the first game of the year the Raps would be a 7-8 seed. The Celtics clearly have the brighter future and that’s not really even debatable. So if the C’s end up making it further this year, then your team/franchise is a joke.

wrong
and
debatable.

Raps young core of Siakam, Poetl, Wright, OG, FVP is continuing for to flourish. Derozan+Lowry still in their primes. Masai one of the best GM's in the league.

Hayward won't make Celtics a juggernaut lol

Cs fans overeating brown
wrong
and
debatable.

Raps young core of Siakam, Poetl, Wright, OG, FVP is continuing for to flourish. Derozan+Lowry still in their primes. Masai one of the best GM's in the league.

These fools talk like Hayward is some world beater and gonna make the offense potent lol it will still be shit tier

Raps youth is superior. Flat out.

Lmao adding one of the top 25 players in the league won't make a huge difference on the top team in the East that is also in dire need of a scorer

Craps fans ready to hang a banner LMAO

Lmao adding one of the top 25 players in the league won't make a huge difference on the top team in the East that is also in dire need of a scorer

Craps fans ready to hang a banner LMAO

Lol at top 25. Keep living the great white hope dream Boston fans, never change LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back