Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 2016 yoffs vs Rocks without Steff my dude Klhey outplayed Hardcan

Klhey's #s:

23.4 ppg
.614 TS%
115 ORtg
97 DRtg​

Did he have hardcan guarding him? That could explain a lot.

Did he have hardcan guarding him? That could explain a lot.

He was the only legit scoring option for Warios so he basically had the entire Rocks defense guarding him. 2nd highest Wario scorer was Trayvon at 13.2 ppg on .522 TS%

Did stephie really miss that entire series? I thought he only missed a couple of games.

Either way, I seem to recall him coming up waaaaaay short in every finals series. Great performances vs the blunder though; really bailed them out in gm 6.

Klay's a beast. He'd be unbelievable next to Kyrie and a part of this defense

Did stephie really miss that entire series? I thought he only missed a couple of games.

Either way, I seem to recall him coming up waaaaaay short in every finals series. Great performances vs the blunder though; really bailed them out in gm 6.

Steffy played a total of 38 mins and scored 30 points

LeGM got fired. LMAO

Considering the past couple of seasons he's been primarily concerned with getting himself and his posse paid, at the detriment to the rest of the team and the organization's financial flexibility, it was a long time coming.

Steffy played a total of 38 mins and scored 30 points

<mma4>

The cockettes really blew it that series. Didn't they lose 4-1 too? Guess they were still riding the high of coming back in the series vs the claps the round before.

Kyle lowry has too much hustle. Boston defense is phenomenal, but they don't have a pit bull to individually change games. Hats off to Stevens

some on here act like Klay Thompson is equitable to like Steve Kerr or something

i think that's based largely off his mediocre ballhandling, in reality he's a rich man's Redick who himself is quite good both ways

he can create, he can penetrate, he can post, he's like the second greatest shooter ever, etc... the team just doesn't need to use him in all those manners all the time.

Lol that was all on Fan Fleep and Wright. Fuckers came to play

Damn, the unicorn is down. Wiz getting destroyed too.

some on here act like Klay Thompson is equitable to like Steve Kerr or something

i think that's based largely off his mediocre ballhandling, in reality he's a rich man's Redick who himself is quite good both ways

he can create, he can penetrate, he can post, he's like the second greatest shooter ever, etc... the team just doesn't need to use him in all those manners all the time.
Redick's defense is nowhere near Klay's

Redick's defense is nowhere near Klay's
i mean i did say Rich Man's.....

although regarding Harden, i've never seen anyone guard him better individually than Clips JJ. he doesn't fall for those ballfakes and arm moves

Boston is top in the league since 2003 at coming back from 20 points. this may just still be a game. Talent wise Raps> celts but the celts have Brad and the raps have Casey.

Boston is top in the league since 2003 at coming back from 20 points. this may just still be a game. Talent wise Raps> celts but the celts have Brad and the raps have Casey.
I did read somewhere they're 4-1 when down 16 + pts at the half this season but Raps are at home. I don't see Boston coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back