***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v6 - All-Star Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, not only did ORL come back from 22 or whatnot in the 3rd against CLE tonight, but Simmons had his career best scoring night guarded by.....Bern hahahahah

also, not only did ORL come back from 22 or whatnot in the 3rd against CLE tonight, but Simmons had his career best scoring night guarded by.....Bern hahahahah

b-b-but juice jems can guard all 5 positions

also, if lebron simply changed his mindset to like that of Vince Carter as his athleticism declined.....let's say he goes to HOU where two dominant ballhandlers are still there, that team would be ridiculous. Ya he's not doing that now, nor has he ever, but i think once/depending on who he goes to that could be an option.

He could also then try harder on D since he's not carrying the load, faciliate and dominate at spots on O. He could probably do that for 3-5 years and be extremely effective.

video-200644.jpg

best (active) player on the planet

Swag

This team is a fkin threat in the yoffs

I said it months and months ago

Best team in the motherfucking east. Step down off your pedestals

Care to wager an av bet from end of yoffs til preseason?

I take Cavs in the Finals, you take rest of the East?

Jesus.. Porzingis torn ACL. Blow up the roster. Trade Lee and Kanter to desperate playoff hopefuls.

Hopefully its not too late to fire up the tank one last time. Its going to take a monumental effort to tank into a top 5 pick.

He will probably be out the majority of next season too, going to be another wasted season for this cursed franchise.

Swag

This team is a fkin threat in the yoffs
It’s games like this one that make you realise just how exponentially better Westbrook is than Fitp. When the defence gets tight, fitp has one play - Hail Mary 28 footers. To his credit he makes those at a better clip than anyone in history.

But I hardly saw him put his hand up to take Russ. He let little McCaw get killed and resurrected then killed again over and over. It was quite brutal.

It’s just the regular season when they lose, when they win they hang a banner lmao.

C’s stunk last night maybe as bad as I’ve seen them all year. Idk if you want to put that much stock into that win, but you are a Raps fan so you will.

It’s just the regular season when they lose, when they win they hang a banner lmao.

C’s stunk last night maybe as bad as I’ve seen them all year. Idk if you want to put that much stock into that win, but you are a Raps fan so you will.

Raps got the bodies to throw at kyrie, delon , norm, Lowry and Boston doesn't have anybody else worth doubling. So easy to defend

Great game plan on getting after horford too. Just face it, raps are a bad matchup for you scrubs.

You should be worried and realize raps are the front runner but it won't hit you til the reality slaps you in the face these yoffs

Boston's offense is like raptors of old, iso hero ball reliant, only gonna get worse in the yoffs for those scrubs

Raps play like the rockets and gs on offense. Ball swinging, 3s popping. This isn't the past years motherfuckers

LeBron doing some damage control today lol

legit lets not get over confident here. Was an awesome win but one game. Still have some concerns about the Raps down the stretch in 4th Q.

bench unit is freakin awesome to watch tho, so much chemistry. Nobody playing hero ball with the exception of Norm.

also, if lebron simply changed his mindset to like that of Vince Carter as his athleticism declined.....let's say he goes to HOU where two dominant ballhandlers are still there, that team would be ridiculous. Ya he's not doing that now, nor has he ever, but i think once/depending on who he goes to that could be an option.

He could also then try harder on D since he's not carrying the load, faciliate and dominate at spots on O. He could probably do that for 3-5 years and be extremely effective.

yeah but unlike juice, vince can actually shoot. lebroid just stands in the corner when he doesn't have the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back