***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if Magic would dump Ball with say Deng if LeRoid was all in?

This was obviously orchestrated by Paul. Lmao @ him getting no games.

This was obviously orchestrated by Paul. Lmao @ him getting no games.

Fair and balanced ruling imo

Seriously thuugh, flake's can ass should be suspended too. Rivers should be kicked out of the league just for being a bitch. Matt Barnes even said he was a fake tough guy that nobody liked and he has no dog in the fight

Lol Pierce just straight up said "guys around the league don't like Austin Rivers"

@RR How many guys around the league want a piece of Lil Rivers?

@RR How many guys around the league want a piece of Lil Rivers?

Not sure. Sounds like everyone hates the guy. TMac just said that for Ariza to snap like that something personal was said (I heard he said go home to your bitch to Ariza). Trev just got married last year so that's a shot at his wife.

Fair and balanced ruling imo

Seriously thuugh, flake's can ass should be suspended too. Rivers should be kicked out of the league just for being a bitch. Matt Barnes even said he was a fake tough guy that nobody liked and he has no dog in the fight
What did Flake do lol? He got ejected and went to the locker room he got his punishment already. You didn't see him trying to be a tough guy like Ariza and Green going into the opposing teams locker room.

Everyone in the NBA is a fake tough guy. No one is getting into fights.

Lol Pierce just straight up said "guys around the league don't like Austin Rivers"
even clipper fans don't like him lol. tell me something no one else knows.

What did Flake do lol? He got ejected and went to the locker room he got his punishment already. You didn't see him trying to be a tough guy like Ariza and Green going into the opposing teams locker room.

Everyone in the NBA is a fake tough guy. No one is getting into fights.

He tossed an elbow at Cantoni. Hold up, Let me go find the video

He tossed an elbow at Cantoni. Hold up, Let me go find the video
lmao. that was funny. Cantoni was kind of in the way tbf. but if he got suspended a game for that I wouldn't object.

lmao. that was funny. Cantoni was kind of in the way tbf. but if he got suspended a game for that I wouldn't object.

Personally, I laughed too. I don't think anyone should have been suspended in all honesty. Boogie went to the locker room looking for KD and they didn't suspend him. Oh well.

CP0 comes off as the biggest bitch in all of this. Big surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back