***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RR. How long until players on the team start hating Paul? Or do they already do?

If so many players hated Paul he wouldn't keep getting elected player president.

He's not only a client, Bruh

QONVIyz.gif

Can't wait to get my special edition markkanen jersey.

@RR. How long until players on the team start hating Paul? Or do they already do?

They love the dude. He acts way different off the court so far here. I expected him to be whiny but he's been cool so far. He invites guys over for BBQ, takes them bowling, pays for people on the road, ect.... We'll see how long it lasts but so far so good

They love the dude. He acts way different off the court so far here. I expected him to be whiny but he's been cool so far. He invites guys over for BBQ, takes them bowling, pays for people on the road, ect.... We'll see how long it lasts but so far so good
That’s how he started on the clips.

That’s how he started on the clips.

I figured as much. Hopefully since he has Harden and Ariza here that will keep him cool since they all were boys before he joined the Rockets

Personally, I laughed too. I don't think anyone should have been suspended in all honesty. Boogie went to the locker room looking for KD and they didn't suspend him. Oh well.
He ran up on KD in the hallway and since then KD has dropped the fake tough guy act

Kings trade the 10th pick for 15 and 20. Meanwhile, Jazz pick up this fellow at 13.

Decade long depression for us Kings fans.

He ran up on KD in the hallway and since then KD has dropped the fake tough guy act
Booger is the second softest big in the league behind any centre Boston is playing at any time
I'd personally comatose both Booger and KD in a fight. Especially on skates.

i hate boston as much as the next reasonable basketball fan but hard to call all their bigs soft when KG would literally clown the Raptors year after year with no repercussions.

God i hate Boston.

i hate boston as much as the next reasonable basketball fan but hard to call all their bigs soft when KG would literally clown the Raptors year after year with no repercussions.

God i hate Boston.

Can't forget Pau constantly flopping around in the finals as KG took his lunch money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back