***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think if his shoulder was that messed up they would shut him down instead of having him jack up thousands of shats. Why not let him recover? If it's so severe that they have to rebuild his shot then he needs surgery or the 6ers should come out and say he's suffered a potential career ender.

I think he's a head case, had a minor injury and tweaked his form and then crumbled under the expectations of the #1 pick and the small amount of media criticism. I hope I'm wrong because the process was leading up to a pretty interesting team that could truly be a contender in a few years.

They are shutting him down. There's a reason he's yet to play. There's plenty of video of him already running 3 and 3's after practice, shooting 3's and free throws. They made him change his shot completely. He shot 41% from three in college and his j looked nothing like this.

He's not Rick Ankiel dude. He didn't lose it on the court. I'm not completely privy to his medicals but it's pretty obvious that something more severe than any of us know occurred. Let me see if I can find some twitter footage for you

Last edited:
Fultz is weird in that he shot 41% from 3 in college but only 65% from the line. Some Bruce Bowen shit

As long as embieb and simpsons keep developing and continuing on their trajectory towards greatness, fultz's health or lack thereof won't really matter, especially in the weak east with an aging lebald looking to head west anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back