2016 F13 Awards Thread

#1 no idea
#2 idk, latflare or flashmonsta
#3 jaunty or obscure
#4 btrassler
#5 keosawa

Last edited:
Yo, sometimes the best response is to not respond at all.

Couple more days to get your votes in guys..

1. Milky
2. Flash
3. KidAlchemy
4. Obscure
5. Minotauro

Thanks for the overwhelming response to this thread (?!), maybe I should have disguised it as a thread about abs or bodybuilder muscles or something. Anyway, the results are in, and due to spending much of the night drink Scotch, I have counted and recounted to ensure the rightful winners are recognised.

Without further ado, I am pleased to announce the following winners of their respective categories.

1. Best Overall F13 Poster: A tie between @MilkManUK and @TheeFaulted. I would be more than happy to stepback and take second place to TheeFaulted however, he's the better, stronger poster,and has an immense beard.

2. Best Pub Poster: @Flash_Monsta and this wasn't even close! Well deserved, keep up the good work butty.

3. Best F49 log. Again, this goes to @Flash_Monsta I think his getting shredded pics in the summer were a big contributing factor.

4. Most Improved Lifter. Very close between @btwrestler119 and @Obscure Terror , but @Obscure Terror just pipped him at the post. Well done, both have come on really well this year.

5. Gone But Not Forgotten: Joint winners in @Minotauro Rex and the poster formerly known as ironwolf @bushman505 Post In Peace homies.

Here's to 2017! Happy New Year!

I assume I was too pretty to be nominated for anything.

Possibly my greatest achievement. Thanks all and happy new year!

Oh shit! 2 awards? Impossibruuu..
I feel bad for neglecting my log for the past month, now.

Cheers, lads. Xx

Back