2016 F13 Awards Thread

MilkManUK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
2016 is coming to an end. Place your nominations here for those you feel are worthy of the following "awards"

1. Best Overall F13 Poster 2016
2. Best Pub Poster 2016
3. Best F49 Log 2016
4. Most Improved Lifter 2016
5. Gone But Not Forgotten: Most missed F13/F49 Poster 2016

Closing date for your nominations is 31st December 2016 at 22:00 UTC so do the math for your local timezone or just get your nominations in early.

Just stick your nominations in this thread, or PM me them if you are shy.

@PUO3 do you think you would be so kind to perhaps sticky this until the end of the year please?

Last edited:
#5 is Amerikuricana for sure. RIP, may you be still tricep pressing the really heavy stack wherever you are.

3. Flash/Kid
4. Obscure Terror/Visko
5. +1 for ironwolf, & rikwebb!

Last edited:
1. TF. Dude still cares.
2. MMUK
3. Flash
4. Flash, I think
5. Eric Brown

Most honest and charitable - Eric Brown
Most knowledgeable - PapiFlaco

1. @Obscure Terror always good posts, whether it's filled with photos of eye candy or without, brings good knowledge.

2. @Flash_Monsta king of the pub.

3. Tough one. Very tough. I like @Obscure Terror 's log for obvious reasons, and the lifting and vids are not bad either, @btwrestler119 's is another good one, filled with hard graft and videos, @fbmmofo 's log is straight to the point, no frills just good old heavy lifting (in his garage too) @KidAlchemy has a nice log and of course @JauntyAngle although pretty inactive as of late. I also like @Oblivian but I think I'm going to have to go with @Flash_Monsta for best log - good lifting, good humour and other miscellaneous stuff.

4. Tough call between @btwrestler119 and @Obscure Terror - both have improved loads this year, but I think @Obscure Terror just nicks it.

5. So many. I know some are still around but are pretty much absent from F13/F49 thesedays such as @rikwebb @JimRussel and even it seems @JauntyAngle but got to give it to @Minotauro Rex.

Last edited:
Thanks for the nominations, you are too kind.

1. Best Overall F13 Poster 2016 - @Flash_Monsta basically because he is a thesaurus for synonyms of vagina
2. Best Pub Poster 2016 - @MilkManUK because he is always pushing to keep the chat going and he relentlessly breaks daken's balls
3. Best F49 Log 2016 - I always like @miaou 's log due to the consistency. Also noodz
4. Most Improved Lifter 2016 - @btwrestler119 has killed it
5. Gone But Not Forgotten: Most missed F13/F49 Poster 2016 - @Minotauro Rex @JimRussel @JauntyAngle would all qualify for me, although some are more gone than others

My notifications said I was mentioned in this post. What did you originally nominate me for, pussy?

<{cum@me}>

LOL, I had originally nominated you for Best f13 Poster, I believe.

Woo thank you for the nod. This must be what Beyonce feels like every year.

Although your log doesn't have the eye candy of some, it's definitely a good consistent display of hard work.

Back