2016 F13 Awards Thread

I haven't been around frequently so my input prob shouldn't count for much

1. Best Overall F13 Poster 2016
@MilkManUK -- Always a nice blend of humor and knowledgeable input. A staple for years. Also, he's got great taste in food and beer.
2. Best Pub Poster 2016
@Flash_Monsta -- No real explanation needed. Best vulgar description of sexual activities in any developed country too.
3. Best F49 Log 2016
@Obscure Terror -- Hyper consistent, thorough, no hesitation to seek help or help others. Great example of a log. Also, excellent taste. Honorable mention to Oblivian because ol dad nuts is suburban as fuck and makes the time.
4. Most Improved Lifter 2016
For me it's a toss up between @btwrestler119 or @Obscure Terror
5. Gone But Not Forgotten: Most missed F13/F49 Poster 2016
Iron wolf for me. I assume he's dead on a mountain or in an opium den. RIP

I have a feeling ironwolf is watching all you all.
giphy.gif

LOL, I had originally nominated you for Best f13 Poster, I believe.

Good choice switching that shit. I would've went on an ego trip.

Hell, I still will. SOMEONE THINKS I'M AVERAGE AT SOMETHING

You're still my favorite poster overall though, just Flash stepped up the game and was a little more consistent this year.

What ever happened to Tosa?
Good shout, he would be a good candidate for number 5, although I had forgotten about him, so probably won't be getting my vote as it is meant to be "gone but not forgotten" but he was a decent poster on the whole.

Good shout, he would be a good candidate for number 5, although I had forgotten about him, so probably won't be getting my vote as it is meant to be "gone but not forgotten" but he was a decent poster on the whole.

Thank fuck we still have the occasional random post from his retarded little brother Tos.

Sorry Im a slacker, dont have notifications turned on. You got it.

AW shiiiit, appreciate the love you guys.

1. Best Overall F13 Poster 2016
@NurseKnuckles
Great knowledge, always helpful and a pillar in teh F13 community.

2. Best Pub Poster 2016
@MilkManUK my man from over the bridge, always posting good content.

3. Best F49 Log 2016
@Dan O Consistent with lifting vids and minge. Good knowledge and helpful

4. Most Improved Lifter 2016
@KidAlchemy anyone who reads his log knows Kid has had some ups and downs, but he's still doing his thing.. And slaying bitches on the regular, by all accounts.

5. Gone But Not Forgotten: Most missed F13/F49 Poster 2016
@Cratos & @Tosa
Even though Cratos has been reincarnated in @JimRussel, no one rustled as many jimmies as Cratos. And say what you like about Tosa, he was knowledgeable and was willing to give advice. And their wars were entertaining.

Sorry if I've missed anyone. We have a good community here and some great lifters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back