2015-16 NBA Playoffs V7- What we've been waiting for

Most annoying fan base in the NBA discussion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD, in your own words, can you tell us how you feel about the DPoY award and essentially all-defense teams?

Pretty sure Kobe is the most overrated defender of all time if you compare accolades with actual statistical data.

Pretty sure you never watched a LAKES game if you truly believe that sentiment.

He was one of the best on-ball perimeter defenders in the history of the NBA, if not the best. 9x selections only serve to back this claim. Thanks.

"The original Harden" Yeah Harden is in the conversation for best shot blocking guard ever right GTFO

harden age 26: 29 ppg - 7.5 apg - 6.1 rpg

wad age 26: 24.6 ppg - 6.9 apg - 4.2 rpg

LMAO harden is better everywhere than prime wad

harden age 26: 29 ppg - 7.5 apg - 6.1 rpg

wad age 26: 24.6 ppg - 6.9 apg - 4.2 rpg

LMAO harden is better everywhere than prime wad

Don't forget Wad gets 1BPG sometimes! The DIFFERENCE MAKER on D LMAO!

Best blocking SG is essentially a tallest midget-tier award. Nobody gives a shit LOL

if harden attacked to finish, instead of attacking to get calls, he'd be on Prime Wade's level b/c he would run through the yoffs on the refs whistle

alas.....he isn't

well his pt was you can't use younger Harden versus older, vet Wade b/c Harden doesn't have that luxury stat wise

James Harden is on pace to be SG Iverson. Few more years before everyone figures out you can't win with him being your #1 guy and you can't reasonably count on him to be a team playing dependable #2... so he becomes some maligned star on gutter trash teams until he flunks out of the league and plays in China.

can you really even consider one season, with the most controversial reffing of all time, to be a "prime"? that's like saying that one day at the court playing hoops when i got hot and couldn't miss was my ''prime''. if you can't do it consistently over the years, through different eras, different teammates and systems, then it was merely a flash in the pan, a roid in the jaw, a friendly in the rigged, etc

well Prime Wade can be determined to be Finals 06 Wade, when his regular season stats were not as great, or older Regular Season 30 year old Wade or whatever as you're referring too

On the All-time Top PER list, Wade holds #'s 17,37,57 (Kobe's best was #58),68,115,150

Harden's best was this year. #166

By this metric, Wad is at least 6 times better than Harden.

I rest my case.

Much respect to the Faps for making it this far, Second round is pretty impressive stuff.

if PER was the end all be all, CP3 is the greatest PG of all times tho.
On the All-time Top PER list, Wade holds #'s 17,37,57 (Kobe's best was #58),68,115,150

Harden's best was this year. #166

By this metric, Wad is at least 6 times better than Harden.

I rest my case.
CP3 has the 6th highest PER ever, and the only shorter guy (I guess w/ Wade if you include him) in the top 10....

take from that what you may

Wade had a title were he was the man. Kobe needed 3 championship seasons to be able to try on his own. Not to mention those fn doctors robbed wade of his knees early in his career. I'll take prime wade over chuckler Kobe.

wade has had 6 seasons w/ at least 1 BPG.....as a SG, that's pretty damn legit. His D in his Prime was pretty tremendous, on ball wise

It's crazy, Wad was Miami's rim protector for many seasons. Spo would actually coach defenders to funnel ppl into Wad down low

dwyane-wade-blocks-brandon-bass-gif.gif

Bully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back