2015-16 NBA Playoffs V7- What we've been waiting for

Most annoying fan base in the NBA discussion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wad's top moment

wah.jpg

vs

nba_g_kbryant_sy_576-1.jpg

LMAO! We'll go with True!

Although I do respect Wad

Wad is in the yoffs, wrecking shit, and Groat is at home enjoying being cucked by his wife, let's talk about relevant matters and Kooby doesn't fit that bill.

true was drafted in 96, wad in 03 you dumbass

wad stopped being relevant when he was 26 years old, aka the season he led his star-studded team to 17 w's in the east lmfao. worst season of all time

Mavs are a former title winning team. My point still stands ROFL.

Good thing nobody cares about PER!

Let's let WAD HIMSELF end this "debate"

LMFAO!

Although I do respect Wad

We don't even necessarily disagree. I still rate Kobe #2 over Wade due to his longevity and stronger list of accomplishments.

That said, Peak Wade was a more dominant and efficient player.

west won a FMVP in a losing effort, I mean that's pretty legit

West played in an era of ymca rec league goons. Guy still had to look down while dribbling.

Wade would blow by him and dunk 21 consecutive times with hilarious ease.

west is the better shooter from everywhere on the floor, the much more potent scorer, and the better facilitator. wad is the original harden. think i'll go with the logo on this one, cum

We don't even necessarily disagree. I still rate Kobe #2 over Wade due to his longevity and stronger list of accomplishments.

Nah. Rolling off the court in a wheelchair isn't dominance on any level.

Scoring 81 points is dominance LOL!

west is the better shooter from everywhere on the floor, the much more potent scorer, and the better facilitator. wad is the original harden. think i'll go with the logo on this one, cum
"The original Harden" Yeah Harden is in the conversation for best shot blocking guard ever right GTFO

wade has had 6 seasons w/ at least 1 BPG.....as a SG, that's pretty damn legit. His D in his Prime was pretty tremendous, on ball wise

Let's also not forget

-9x 1st team all defense (t-1st place all time)

vs

-3x 2nd team all defense (t-LMAO)

west won a FMVP in a losing effort, I mean that's pretty legit

That's only because he'd lost like 6 straight finals at that point and people started to feel bad for him. The same thing almost happened last year with Lebronze. Bronze working towards that 2 for 7 finals record this year (0 for 5 minus Bully Wad)

peak wade 07-08 led a team of shaq, zo, matrix, penny, and ricky daves to a 17 win season in the east. that is the most talented team of all time on paper LMAO

That's only because he'd lost like 6 straight finals at that point and people started to feel bad for him. The same thing almost happened last year with Lebronze. Bronze working towards that 2 for 7 finals record this year (0 for 5 minus Bully Wad)
I didn't give explanation, just saying he's won one, the only guy right?

Dwyane+Wade+Kobe+Bryant+Olympics+Day+16+Basketball+ftV7MRwnddAl.jpg

Wade being able to play on the same team as Kobe is no doubt his best moment

Let's also not forget

-9x 1st team all defense (t-1st place all time)

vs

-3x 2nd team all defense (t-LMAO)

BD, in your own words, can you tell us how you feel about the DPoY award and essentially all-defense teams?

Pretty sure Kobe is the most overrated defender of all time if you compare accolades with actual statistical data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back