2015-16 NBA Playoffs V7- What we've been waiting for

Most annoying fan base in the NBA discussion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be the Craps. The "We the North" stuff, Drake being Drake, Beri being Beri, and then most of them abandoning ship every time Derozan clanks a shot.

Any confirmed bets for the cHeat/Raps series yet?

craps fans weren't that annoying till they 'got good' so to speak. They certainly aren't bandwagons, not implying that at all, they just got louder is what i mean

craps fans weren't that annoying till they 'got good' so to speak. They certainly aren't bandwagons, not implying that at all, they just got louder is what i mean
They're elite now, not just good.

I think GS wins a more competitive game tonight. And I got the Raps over Heat for game 1. Think the Raps will have home court and they'll be a little looser now that they escaped that Pacers series. Raps ride second round excitement for 10 pt win.

i didn't remember any of your names from a few years ago, pre Insano i think hahaha
LeGoat06 didn't last long, I basically came in here and went after BD, but I'm not going to lie, I was a pretty bad Bern nuthugger, I get disgusted with myself just thinking about it.

You should be disgusted with yourself lol.

Any true Miami fan would have surely attached himself to Wade.

I could just leave my options open CIH and root for everyone, that way I'm never disappointed.

wadefloppin.gif

20130531-182949.jpg

I'm on team pitbull and Bully. Wad gonna go beast tonight in Canada. Canadians should be lucky they get to witness a good team play tonight.

Wade is such a beast. Took a good buddy to see them when they played the rockets. He was soo impressed by wade still being able to play at the elite level after this long. My buddy doesn't even follow bb but you damn well know he knows who the flash is.

Really shouldn't have bought tickets to this Rays game tn, I can stream the heat game but I'm going to miss the Lightning game which sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back