2015-16 NBA Playoffs V7- What we've been waiting for

Most annoying fan base in the NBA discussion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl here were going crazy for the Astros. I was hearing this year their going to the world series Yada yada. Now weeks into the season lol@record and the hype stopped. Still wouldn't catch a game if it was free.

wade is the man, and I say that as Dirk being my favorite player from like 2000-2012

Bill Simmons called Wade the 4th best SG of all time... Jordan, Kobe, West, Wade... which is fuckin' obnoxious. Jerry West, I'm sorry... but he would get absolutely torched by Wade all over the court.

I got Wade 3rd, with the caveat that a Prime Peak Wade > Prime Peak Kobe. Kobe gets the nod for the 5 chips and durability.

Ppl here were going crazy for the Astros. I was hearing this year their going to the world series Yada yada. Now weeks into the season lol@record and the hype stopped. Still wouldn't catch a game if it was free.
Yea, one of brother's childhood best friends pitches for the stros.

Bill Simmons called Wade the 4th best SG of all time... Jordan, Kobe, West, Wade... which is fuckin' obnoxious. Jerry West, I'm sorry... but he would get absolutely torched by Wade all over the court.

I got Wade 3rd, with the caveat that a Prime Peak Wade > Prime Peak Kobe. Kobe gets the nod for the 5 chips and durability.
Fair enough.

i

Willing to bet Wade smirches Drake in some way this series. A gif-worthy besmirchment even.

Really shouldn't have bought tickets to this Rays game tn, I can stream the heat game but I'm going to miss the Lightning game which sucks.

more besmirchment via Toronto taking Stamkos in your future. fuck man, i almost feel bad for you.

Wade is such a beast. Took a good buddy to see them when they played the rockets. He was soo impressed by wade still being able to play at the elite level after this long. My buddy doesn't even follow bb but you damn well know he knows who the flash is.

i know lots of Heat/Wade fans but i honestly dont know many ppl but really hardcore ones that call him "Flash". Nobody who isnt a heat fan calls him that.

Didn't know that. I guess bc it's vintage. I think it was his first nickname too. In my group of peeps I always refer to him as Flash(they do too). The man is such a beast. I'm not even a heat fan.

If he's going to be named after a comic book character then General Wade makes more sense, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back