2015-16 NBA Playoffs V7- What we've been waiting for

Most annoying fan base in the NBA discussion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see what Even Tanner has to do with this tbh

Bill Simmons called Wade the 4th best SG of all time... Jordan, Kobe, West, Wade... which is fuckin' obnoxious. Jerry West, I'm sorry... but he would get absolutely torched by Wade all over the court.

I got Wade 3rd, with the caveat that a Prime Peak Wade > Prime Peak Kobe. Kobe gets the nod for the 5 chips and durability.

Prime True scored 81 points in a single game and outscored a former NBA title winning team through 3 quarters.

Prime True has no parallel in sports, modern or in antiquity ROFL.

Prime Wad was rolled out of an arena in tears via a bruised shoulder.

LMAO.

He gave him the name flash because he's a flash in the pan ROFL. Although I do respect Wad's wheelchair

Just because wad relies on hgh it doesn't make him a flash in the pan

Why don't you shut the hell up and retire again BD

LOL @ comparing wad to the fkin logo

You're right. It's completely fuckin' laughable to pretend that Jerry West could stand on the same court as Wade and not get absolutely annihilated.

Let us play the Then vs Now game.

Then:
1Q0mhDq.gif

Now:
10wr9er.jpg

Prime True scored 81 points in a single game and outscored a former NBA title winning team through 3 quarters.

LMAO.

Better than anything Groat ever accomplished.

Wade is owner of the greatest finals performance ever, while Kobe was carried to titles by great big men.

LMAO.

The Mavericks had not yet won a title at that time.

btw... Kobe doesn't have a single season in his career that registers in the top 50 for PER. Wade has 3 seasons better than Kobe's best.

Peak Wade > Peak Kobe

Ryan-Gosling-Shrug.gif

You're right. It's completely fuckin' laughable to pretend that Jerry West could stand on the same court as Wade and not get absolutely annihilated.

Then:
1Q0mhDq.gif

Now:
10wr9er.jpg
Jerry west didn't have access to hgh

Then:
1Q0mhDq.gif

Now:
10wr9er.jpg

so the more athletic player is better? i guess neat roboson > jon stocking LOL

west was a far superior shooter from everywhere on the court, better scorer, much better vision, flatout more talented player than wad. unfortunately for the logo, he never had hgh, and never shot 25 fta in a finals game and wasn't on the good side of the all-time worst reffed series

The Mavericks had not yet won a title at that time.

btw... Kobe doesn't have a single season in his career that registers in the top 50 for PER. Wade has 3 seasons better than Kobe's best.

Peak Wade > Peak Kobe

Ryan-Gosling-Shrug.gif

Mavs are a former title winning team. My point still stands ROFL.

Good thing nobody cares about PER!

Let's let WAD HIMSELF end this "debate"

Wad's Wheelchair said:
Well, it used to be Kobe Bryant… the second best all time

Wad's Wheelchair said:
Kobe Bryant is the greatest player of our era.

LMFAO!

Although I do respect Wad

Wade in prime was a scary dude. respect the way he plays, hard. his body paid the price for his style, unfortunately.

Wad is in the yoffs, wrecking shit, and Groat is at home enjoying being cucked by his wife, let's talk about relevant matters and Kooby doesn't fit that bill.

Wade is owner of the greatest finals performance ever, while Kobe was carried to titles by great big men.

16 FTs/game = greatest performance.

Most RIGGED performance perhaps ROFL! At least we know you didn't watch it LMAO!

Although I do respect Wad

so the more athletic player is better? i guess neat roboson > jon stocking LOL

west was a far superior shooter from everywhere on the court, much better vision, flatout more talented player than wad. unfortunately for the logo, he never had hgh, and never shot 25 fta in a finals game and wasn't on the good side of the all-time worst reffed series

West played in an era of ymca rec league goons. Guy still had to look down while dribbling.

Wade would blow by him and dunk 21 consecutive times with hilarious ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back