2015-16 NBA Playoffs V7- What we've been waiting for

Most annoying fan base in the NBA discussion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till off work. Raps vs miami should be fun to watch. I can't stop laughing when they show the crowd outside and then cut to drakes face. Who the hell cares what those cans think. Lol

Can't wait till off work. Raps vs miami should be fun to watch. I can't stop laughing when they show the crowd outside and then cut to drakes face. Who the hell cares what those cans think. Lol

Jurassic Park, gonna be hype in round 2. Much drugs and liqour.

I'm going to miss most of the game because I'll be working out... :/

That said, I got Raps by 8 to 10 pts in game 1. SB should be a great read. Wonder if this hits 1,000 posts tonight.

I'm all for a good party and celebration that a home team is doing good. What I won't tolerate is if the home team was all nutts over a musician. And also have them as their spokesperson smh lol. I'm just hoping rap vs heat series is competitive. The winner won't get passed cavs though.

Spike Lee was NYC ball in the 90s. Everybody loves Jack in LA.

gtfo with your irrational hatred of the 6god.

I'll tolerate pitbull but that's it. And I'm not a heat fan. Yeah but those teams never went out their way to make jack or Lee preside t of organization. Or whatever title they gave Drake in Jurassic park. Those other celebrities just watch the game. They don't think they are bigger than the team.

none that i know of except the double or nothing i have with Faust.

just basic shame and mockery seems to be the theme of the series.

you realize that calling him 6God, to people that aren't fans of his, isn't having the effect you hope it does right?

nobody is like 'Beri, you got me, let's hail the 6God now'

6God, for literal fuck's sake

Any bets yet? You fuckers need to get the ball rolling

I got some bets running tonight on Bovado. Lol they have miami as underdogg. Got to love those bandwagon fans.

Drake awfully humble in the presence of the GOAT.

takedrake.0.gif

"I swear sports and music are so synonymous// 'cause we wanna be them, they wanna be us"

drake wasn't lying

I'll tolerate pitbull but that's it. And I'm not a heat fan. Yeah but those teams never went out their way to make jack or Lee preside t of organization. Or whatever title they gave Drake in Jurassic park. Those other celebrities just watch the game. They don't think they are bigger than the team.

The guys aren't the 6god.

6god bless

jokes aside, we bumped his first album EVERY DAY for a whole year in Kabul, shit was hot

I really wish rockets could have picked Joseph instead of ty lawson at the beginning of season. Dude at least been deep in yoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back