Zombie nog should have got the nod

Why retire? He obviously didn't take any damage and by UFC's own scoring criteria he WON. Maybe he can go to Bellator and get away from crappy bias judging decisions but there's no need for him to retire yet.

Did you watch the same fight? Nog is not even a shell of his former self, hes beyond that. Nog should retire.

Round 1 was close, Struve edged out round 2 and clearly won round 3

I won 10 bucks betting 15 on struve

It's surprising Struve didn't get fucked over. The judges in Brazil are horrible.

I was actually worried about this going into the decision despite it being an unarguable 30-27 for Struve.

hammer fists should be banned from ppvs.

Agreed. UFC always scores fights based on grappling and position over everything else...except of course when Dana needs a Pride legend to lose to one of his golden boys.

I would hardly call struve one of Danas golden boys

I didn't even watch the fight, and I had it for Struvenscraper...

cant you be happy with Nog not going unconscious. For me this was a win within itself.

Agreed. UFC always scores fights based on grappling and position over everything else...except of course when Dana needs a Pride legend to lose to one of his golden boys.

Struve is the golden boy now? LOL.

Round 1 was close, Struve edged out round 2 and clearly won round 3

I won 10 bucks betting 15 on struve

I would not have been surprised if Nog got a hometown decision.

I thought Struve won 2 rounds to 1 (I had him winning rounds 2 and 3) but they could have gave Nog Round 2 because he landed some solid shots early in the round and took his back. Struve took over at the end of the round though.

Struve should have won (and did) but I would not have been surprised if the judges did something funny.

How fucking stupid are you?

I think your tinfoil hat is a little too tight on your head idiot.

Hit the beach, Nog. Please. You really have earned it. You were king of the world 13 years ago, and very few get to say that. Time for Nogaritas.

I would not have been surprised if Nog got a hometown decision.

I thought Struve won 2 rounds to 1 (I had him winning rounds 2 and 3) but they could have gave Nog Round 2 because he landed some solid shots early in the round and took his back. Struve took over at the end of the round though.

Struve should have won (and did) but I would not have been surprised if the judges did something funny.

So you valued Nog's hugging over Struve's out-striking in round 1? Ok. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Struve won all three rounds though.

Im not saying Nog had a good showing at all. He was shit. Somehow Struve was even worse! He let old man nog clinch, hold octogon control, a few takedown and sub atttemps lol. He should have got the nod.

Takedowns, clinch and octagon control aren't worth shit if you don't do damage. Struve landed way more. Not sure how you think Struve had a worse showing and Nog deserved to win :icon_neut

Back