Zombie nog should have got the nod

Nog literally did nothing but try to hug Struve.

Snuggle Nog lost 27-30

Agreed. UFC always scores fights based on grappling and position over everything else...except of course when Dana needs a Pride legend to lose to one of his golden boys.

Yeah Big Nog got beaten soundly.

Im not saying Nog had a good showing at all. He was shit. Somehow Struve was even worse! He let old man nog clinch, hold octogon control, a few takedown and sub atttemps lol. He should have got the nod.

Agreed. UFC always scores fights based on grappling and position over everything else...except of course when Dana needs a Pride legend to lose to one of his golden boys.

Struve stuffed almost all of Nog's takedowns, and the 1-2 times he was taken down he got right back up. Then proceeded to outstrike the shit out of Nog. Tell me how any sane person can score that fight for Nog?

Im not saying Nog had a good showing at all. He was shit. Somehow Struve was even worse! He let old man nog clinch, hold octogon control, a few takedown and sub atttemps lol. He should have got the nod.

1 takedown and 0 sub attempts.

sorry ts but you are absolutely wrong. nog didnt win a single round

I was praying for a big third round for nog and a still controversial decision. I really hope he retires. He did look awful and 40, but he also took a massive beating, which was kinda vintage in a way.

Did u watch the same fight ? Nog got killed the entire fight.

You are bad a scoring fights...don't waste your time doing it.

I don't see how Nogueira really has a case. Neither guy looked spectacular, but Struve wasn't the one getting his head snapped back every time they separated, and stuffed on takedowns twice each round.

Struve won. It wasn't a great fight, and it wasn't a "dominant" win by any means. But it was pretty clear. When there was action, Struve was usually the guy pushing it.

Struve stuffed almost all of Nog's takedowns, and the 1-2 times he was taken down he got right back up. Then proceeded to outstrike the shit out of Nog. Tell me how any sane person can score that fight for Nog?

Because that's ALWAYS how UFC scores fights. Why change that for Nog?

Oh right, because Dana needs Pride legends to lose so he feels better about himself.

Back