Zombie nog should have got the nod

Im not saying Nog had a good showing at all. He was shit. Somehow Struve was even worse! He let old man nog clinch, hold octogon control, a few takedown and sub atttemps lol. He should have got the nod.

You just cant be serious. Struve beat the shit out of Nog.

Agreed. UFC always scores fights based on grappling and position over everything else...except of course when Dana needs a Pride legend to lose to one of his golden boys.

There was no positional control, and very little effective grappling.

May your hate choke you.

Must be an upset Nog fan or something.

Struve clearly won that fight, TS.

Not at all. I didn't give him a single round, had Struve up pretty clearly every round and the only round I could even kind of see Nog having a case for is the first. Even that's a stretch.

Was a decisive 30-27 for Struve. Good fight too. I smell tons of butthurt.

Because that's ALWAYS how UFC scores fights. Why change that for Nog?

Oh right, because Dana needs Pride legends to lose so he feels better about himself.

You are one stupid mother f'er.

Again, indisputable 30-27 Struve. All three judges and everyone who understands the sport agreed.

Time for Nog to retire. He will just tarnish his legacy if he keeps going.

Because that's ALWAYS how UFC scores fights. Why change that for Nog?

Oh right, because Dana needs Pride legends to lose so he feels better about himself.

The UFC doesn't score the fights genius. Nog lost because he came to snuggle, not fight.

Time for Nog to retire. He will just tarnish his legacy if he keeps going.

Why retire? He obviously didn't take any damage and by UFC's own scoring criteria he WON. Maybe he can go to Bellator and get away from crappy bias judging decisions but there's no need for him to retire yet.

I felt Nog won at least one round. Struve was poor.

ngbbs43cddec7e2b26.jpg

You are one stupid mother f'er.

Again, indisputable 30-27 Struve. All three judges and everyone who understands the sport agreed.

It's surprising Struve didn't get fucked over. The judges in Brazil are horrible.

I thought there was gonna be a punchline when I opened this thread.....:/

Back