Zimmerman gonna Zimmerman

sounds like the type of guy who wouldnt lie about killing an unarmed kid
oh, and in before he gets arrested again

You have a man with multiple allegations of harassment, assaults on civilians and police officers, multiple stories of threats with firearms and aggravated behavior.

Then you have a 17 year old kid who is considered a thug because he flipped off a camera on his instagram and then quoted rap lyrics while the real criminal is given a pass because black people with hoodies in the rain make people feel uncomfortable.

There were text messages from Trayvon regarding a fist fight he was in where he commented his opponent did not bleed enough.

There was also a few other instances of violence in his past.

I do not consider it unlikely that Trayvon initiated the violence that lead to his eventually death.

Ah, yes. The half-white guy was only cleared because he was white. All evidence bypassed, because he was white. KKK Grand Dragon Zimmerman executes Trayvon the toddler. I forgot all about that. Forgot how easy it is being white, you just walk in, swipe your white privilege card and walk out a free man.

Or maybe it has very little to do with Zimmerman's race and more to do with Trayvon's.

Ah, yes. The half-white guy was only cleared because he was white. All evidence bypassed, because he was white. KKK Grand Dragon Zimmerman executes Trayvon the toddler. I forgot all about that. Forgot how easy it is being white, you just walk in, swipe your white privilege card and walk out a free man.

yeah it was all because zim is half white, nothing to do with martin being all black :rolleyes:

If you are still defending Zimmerman, you should seek help

Does anyone know exactly what he did to get arrested? I saw that a bottle was mentioned, but did he whack her with it or what?

If you are still defending Zimmerman, you should seek help

Barring any new relevant evidence related to the case, there has never been and never will be enough evidence for a beyond a reasonable doubt conviction.

Zimmerman seems like a POS individual.

Probably the only worthwhile thing he will ever do in his life was getting that thug, Trayvon, off the streets.

I believe now we're up to the following "alleged" behavior recently:

Stalking/murder
Road rage/stalking/death threats
Smashing property/gun threats
Assault of a woman's family member/gun threats
Prowling while armed
And whatever this is

I'm sure it's just that the world hates this poor chub, not that he's a psychopath.

I knew this guy was bad news from the beginning. There's nothing scarier than an armed, fat, unathletic, early 30s failure at life, desperate to prove himself, who trains MMA to feel empowered during his self-imposed role as a community vigilante, but is in fact so bad at mma that he could get his ass beat damn near to death by a 13 year old--it was really only a matter of time before he shot somebody.

Zimmerman seems like a POS individual.

Probably the only worthwhile thing he will ever do in his life was getting that thug, Trayvon, off the streets.

Yep, black kids aren't allowed to make mistakes when they are young even minor ones like getting into school yard fights, smoking weed, or being suspended from school. And if they do, they deserve to die regardless of the circumstances surrounding their death. You're a very reasonable person.

I knew this guy was bad news from the beginning. There's nothing scarier than an armed, fat, unathletic, early 30s failure at life, desperate to prove himself, who trains MMA to feel empowered during his self-imposed role as a community vigilante, but is in fact so bad at mma that he could get his ass beat damn near to death by a 13 year old--it was really only a matter of time before he shot somebody.

i think the coach that trained said he was the biggest pussy he ever saw, fucking lol. people still took this scumbags side. says a lot about them tbh. the same way people took oj's side.

i think the coach that trained said he was the biggest pussy he ever saw, fucking lol. people still took this scumbags side. says a lot about them tbh. the same way people took oj's side.

Yep. I'd much rather have a teenage "thug" roaming my neighborhood than that ticking timebomb.

The guy likes to hit women and use guns to settle his disputes involving men...I'm not sure you could even conceive of a bigger pussy. Unless he gets some serious help, it'll only be a matter of time before he kills again.

Who can make a thread count
(Who can make a thread count)
Sprinkle it with "Jew?"
Cover it with racism and a liberal or two

The Zimmerman can
The Zimmerman can
The Zimmerman can cuz he mixes it with Florida and makes the WR taste good.

Who can taste a rainbow
r26gBso.gif

(Who can taste a rainbow)
Get acquitted on all counts
Soak it in some tears and make Hollywood pout

The Zimmerzam can
The Zimmerzam can
The Zimmerzam can cuz he mixes it with guns and makes the WR taste good.

Back