Zimmerman gonna Zimmerman

Who can make a thread count
(Who can make a thread count)
Sprinkle it with "Jew?"
Cover it with racism and a liberal or two

The Zimmerman can
The Zimmerman can
The Zimmerman can cuz he mixes it with Florida and makes the WR taste good.

Who can taste a rainbow
r26gBso.gif

(Who can taste a rainbow)
Get acquitted on all counts
Soak it in some tears and make Hollywood pout

The Zimmerzam can
The Zimmerzam can
The Zimmerzam can cuz he mixes it with guns and makes the WR taste good.
Lol! That's pretty good

A vote for the Zimmer is a vote to keep your gun! :icon_lol:

A clear indicator of future behavior in adults is their past behaviors. This guy thinks he can do anything he wants and get away scott-free... Sadly our justice system has proven him right. I believe in second chances and fixing yourself, but this guy isn't even trying.

He needs to do some time to fix his arse.

Who can make a thread count
(Who can make a thread count)
Sprinkle it with "Jew?"
Cover it with racism and a liberal or two

The Zimmerman can
The Zimmerman can
The Zimmerman can cuz he mixes it with Florida and makes the WR taste good.

Who can taste a rainbow
r26gBso.gif

(Who can taste a rainbow)
Get acquitted on all counts
Soak it in some tears and make Hollywood pout

The Zimmerzam can
The Zimmerzam can
The Zimmerzam can cuz he mixes it with guns and makes the WR taste good.

OK what needs to happen is for you to send me a sound file of you spittin' that.

I know some sound alchemists that will butter it with bass, buttress it with a nice kick, marinate your voice in auto tune, and this joint could go "double uranium."
Of course, we'd need to change your look...Ill fly you up to T.dot and have my aunt hook you up with some phat cornrolls. We'll borrow my cousins old eight-ball jacket (he only wore it twice) and I know this lesbian home girl that will do tattoos for weed. We get Nicky to be hypeman and backing vocals, Ripskater can man the 1's and 2's, ill call on the four other existing black dudes in the war room to just hang in the back (legitmacy is absolutely essential if this is to be done right)

And next stop: "Source Awards!"

All I ask is my ten percent. PM for the particulars.

Let's gets this money.
Let's put this whole rap game on lock.

Along with state attorney Angela Corey. If they would have went for manslaughter from the start I think they would could have gotten it. It was that late in the trial here a ton of things you can find Zimmerman guilty of that just looked like an act of desperation.

Zimmerman is really showing you can take the man out of Florida, but can't take the Florida out of the man.

All the name calling, and jokes about him aside. the man is a danger to others and the general public. he killed a kid for running away from him and going to seven eleven. he's assaulted a few members of his on family.

and he personally strikes me as a racist wanna be police officer but no hiring panel would hire him even if he passed his psyche and poly. because the guys is a living breathing multi million dollar use of force /racial profiling/brutality suit waiting to happen. the department he tried to get on with sniffed that out about him long before the martin murder. this guy is going to end up killing or hurting another innocent.....sadly.

OK what needs to happen is for you to send me a sound file of you spittin' that.

I know some sound alchemists that will butter it with bass, buttress it with a nice kick, marinate your voice in auto tune, and this joint could go "double uranium."
Of course, we'd need to change your look...Ill fly you up to T.dot and have my aunt hook you up with some phat cornrolls. We'll borrow my cousins old eight-ball jacket (he only wore it twice) and I know this lesbian home girl that will do tattoos for weed. We get Nicky to be hypeman and backing vocals, Ripskater can man the 1's and 2's, ill theb call on the four other existing black dudes in the war room to just hang in the back (legitmacy is absolutely essential if this is to be done right)

And next stop: "Source Awards!"

All I ask is my ten percent. PM for the particulars.

Let's gets this money.
Let's put this whole rap game on lock.

Lay this beat down:
[YT]/AYihDAhVPko[/YT]

Can you prove Martin started the fight?
Look at all the events prior to their fight.
Who watched who?
Who followed who?
Who ran from who?
Who got out of their vehicle and chased the other?

What did Martin do that night that showed aggression or anything related to any sort of violence?
Who had a loaded firearm and used it?

When you answer those questions, doesn't it make sense that the one who fired the weapon tends to look like the aggressor in this situation?
Now add in everything before then and since then.

You have a man with multiple allegations of harassment, assaults on civilians and police officers, multiple stories of threats with firearms and aggravated behavior.

Then you have a 17 year old kid who is considered a thug because he flipped off a camera on his instagram and then quoted rap lyrics while the real criminal is given a pass because black people with hoodies in the rain make people feel uncomfortable.

Couple of points that physical evidence and witness testimony disagree with you on. Martin had injuries to his knuckles. Zimmerman had his bloody nose and scrapes on back of head. And Martin was seen on top of, and hitting Zimmerman. Thats why its not a stretch to see him as the aggressor.

I think Zimmerman should have been found guilty of manslaughter as I think in this case it was likely two dumb asses were equally guilty of turning a misunderstanding into an unfortunately deadly confrontation. I also really wonder if "miss grass sounds" didn't egg Martin into the fight since he got close to or near his father's home while talking to her but the confrontation was quite a ways from it. Something in her post trial comments about Zimmerman not understanding in the black community there is an ass whoopin', and he didn't understand thats all it was.

His next victim will be white imo, so I think his supporters will only turn on him then

i demand all you zim zammers line up and apologize to me for doubting what i have been saying about that fat jerk all along!

You should know better than ti think his being arrested means he will be convicted.

Couple of points that physical evidence and witness testimony disagree with you on. Martin had injuries to his knuckles. Zimmerman had his bloody nose and scrapes on back of head. And Martin was seen on top of, and hitting Zimmerman. Thats why its not a stretch to see him as the aggressor.

I think Zimmerman should have been found guilty of manslaughter as I think in this case it was likely two dumb asses were equally guilty of turning a misunderstanding into an unfortunately deadly confrontation. I also really wonder if "miss grass sounds" didn't egg Martin into the fight since he got close to or near his father's home while talking to her but the confrontation was quite a ways from it. Something in her post trial comments about Zimmerman not understanding in the black community there is an ass whoopin', and he didn't understand thats all it was.

It doesnt disagree with anything I said.
If you came and pushed me and started a fight, missed your first punch and then I beat the hell out of you....Who started the fight? You did. But my knuckles are bruised. So does that mean I started the fight? No.

You, and others similar too you, come in with this mentality of thinking of every variable that makes Martin look like the aggressor but you guys never factor in the other side. Saying things like "Miss grass sounds" egging him on.
How bout Zimmerman following, then watching, then chasing after Martin. Those are all facts, while you are over here talking about a phone call that you think might have went down a certain way.

By the way witnesses varied on who was on top of who.

Now that's not fair. Zimmerman hasn't wrote a book called "What If I Would Have Done It" yet

Everyone already knows that he did it so his book would have to be titled "What If It Really Wasn't Self-Defense" and I wouldn't put it past him to write such a book.

I said many times this man is a mental patient and has serious mental problems. He is unfit to be put into society.

Where his defenders now. The handful of morons on here who think this guy is dealing wih a full deck.

Zimmerman is a mess.

But then again if you shot someone who tried to whip your ass and you feel like the whole world was turning against you because of it, you'd be fucked up too.

I'm not justifying anything. I'm just saying there's a reason for the psychosis.

It's good to see that he still rustles so many jimmies.

Back