Zimmerman gonna Zimmerman

Zimmerman represents white ideals so thats why he was considered white.

Thats true with all non-european caucasians and mixed individuals.

When they are seen in a positive light, nobody questions they belonging to the white group, when they arent, they were never white.

If Zimmerman had been a gangbanger everyone would call him a hispanic.

i demand all you zim zammers line up and apologize to me for doubting what i have been saying about that fat jerk all along!

i demand all you zim zammers line up and apologize to me for doubting what i have been saying about that fat jerk all along!

Nope. He was still in the right that night. What he did after is his own problem.

You still need to prove he was guilty of murdering Travon. Zimmerman has a lot of issues, but you still need to prove that it was not self defense.

You still need to prove he was guilty of murdering Travon. Zimmerman has a lot of issues, but you still need to prove that it was not self defense.

According to the liberal media, it wasn't self defense. It was stand your ground. And stand your ground needs to be abolished even though it never did apply in this case.

"________ gonna ________" memes are so stupid. And that's all I have to say about that.

According to the liberal media, it wasn't self defense. It was stand your ground. And stand your ground needs to be abolished even though it never did apply in this case.
I don't really know much about it to tell you the truth.

Sadly, at least one poster itt actually believes that.

Fact is, very few people could be in Zimmerman's position without it harming their mental well-being.

If he happens to be genuinely innocent in the Trayvon Martin incident, then I feel very sorry for him.

Can you prove Martin started the fight?
Look at all the events prior to their fight.
Who watched who?
Who followed who?
Who ran from who?
Who got out of their vehicle and chased the other?

What did Martin do that night that showed aggression or anything related to any sort of violence?
Who had a loaded firearm and used it?

When you answer those questions, doesn't it make sense that the one who fired the weapon tends to look like the aggressor in this situation?
Now add in everything before then and since then.

You have a man with multiple allegations of harassment, assaults on civilians and police officers, multiple stories of threats with firearms and aggravated behavior.

Then you have a 17 year old kid who is considered a thug because he flipped off a camera on his instagram and then quoted rap lyrics while the real criminal is given a pass because black people with hoodies in the rain make people feel uncomfortable.

look at his actions that night, look at martins actions that night, any reasonable person who isn't a bigot and scared of black people can see who the aggressor was, and it wasn't the 17 year old who ran away.

Fact is, very few people could be in Zimmerman's position without it harming their mental well-being.

If he happens to be genuinely innocent in the Trayvon Martin incident, then I feel very sorry for him.

he had a violent criminal history BEFORE the martin killing.

Who watched who?
Who followed who?
Who ran from who?

What did Martin do that night that showed aggression or anything related to any sort of violence?

When you answer those questions, doesn't it make sense that the one who fired the weapon tends to look like the aggressor in this situation?

You have a man with multiple allegations of harassment, assaults on civilians and police officers, multiple stories of threats with firearms and aggravated behavior.

Then you have a 17 year old kid who is considered a thug because he flipped off a camera on his instagram and then quoted rap lyrics while the real criminal is given a pass because black people with hoodies in the rain make people feel uncomfortable.

Yeah you can make a good case for probability that he may not have done this in self defense. But we don't know. And you can't lock him away when you don't know. I know you believe there is a God. If Zimmerman is guilty, remember this "Revenge is mine, says the Lord." God hands out justice and punishment also.

Who watched who?
Who followed who?
Who ran from who?

exactly this! look at their histories, zimmerman has a lengthy criminal history, martin does not. look at their behavior, zimmerman is pissed and stalks martin even after being told not to by 911, martin runs away from him and is scared. it takes a serious leap in logic to come to the conclusion that martin was the aggressor.

but martin was a black guy in a hoodie, and white people can't view him as anything but a murdering thug.

found not guilty of killing a black kid by a near all white jury in the south. i guess the guys who lynched emmitt till were not guilty too.

Ah, yes. The half-white guy was only cleared because he was white. All evidence bypassed, because he was white. KKK Grand Dragon Zimmerman executes Trayvon the toddler. I forgot all about that. Forgot how easy it is being white, you just walk in, swipe your white privilege card and walk out a free man.

Back