Zhang Weili’s Mom Tells Weili “Stop complaining, be grateful, and overcome.”

She’s a champ because as a grown woman her mom still has to parent her. Got it.
Not everyone in the word is white and lives in America. There are many different cultures that do this around the world, probably most places in the word.

It could've just leaked from that lab by accident though. Unlikely, but has happened before
Remember that Harvard Scientist that was arrested recently? He set up a lab for the Chinese govt. in Wuhan of all places. No wonder why conspiracy theories exist, you cant even make this shit up Lol.

Zhang Weili had to pack up and leave China within hours notice. She said she felt like a refugee escaping her country. After settling in Thailand, she again had to pack up and leave unexpectedly. She became frustrated and called her mom for support. Her mom’s response was basically people are suffering in China...don’t complain, be grateful, and overcome. No wonder Weili is a champ.
View attachment 736741
View attachment 736743

wise words ….

It was a leaked bioweapon that got out of control
It wasn't. This thing has existed throughout human existence. What we call the plague was virus that jumped from gerbils to humans. It's a rare mistake, but it happens. In the hunter-gatherer days, it meant that the tribe would get wiped out. It also meant the end to the disease. The Black Death didn't died out because the movement and constant influx of people in the cities. 1918 influenza pandemic "was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus, with the second being the swine flu in 2009.[1] It infected 500 million people around the world,[2] or about 27% of the then world population of between 1.8 and 1.9 billion, including people on remote Pacific islands and in the Arctic."

In our global world, these things don't just spread even faster, they are more likely to happen because of more people. More human-animal interaction.

It has nothing to do with unsanitary conditions. Unsanitary conditions have other issues. America has to chlorinate chickens because of unsanitary conditions, for example. It's result of lack of rules and regulations:

Channel 4’s ‘Dispatches’ exposes danger of cross-contamination with deadly bacteria – because of poor standards outlawed by EU membership

The expose by the Dispatches programme – ahead of exploratory trade talks between Theresa May and Donald Trump on his state visit – uncovered:

* Piles of chicken left on conveyor belts for long periods of time, at the risk of cross contamination.

* Boxes of chicken stacked on top of each other – which could also cause cross-contamination.

* Workers touching raw chicken with bare hands – while one cleared drains with gloved hands, merely washing the gloves before going back to touching raw chicken.

* Drains blocked with chicken – while pieces of and innards lay on the floor and water leaked from machinery.

* Flooded and broken floors where “bacteria could breed”, an EU meat safety expert warned.

* A worker having three fingers amputated, after being asked to operate a machine they had not been trained to use.

Ron Spellman, the assistant secretary general of the European Food and Meat Inspectors Association, said the programme exposed “much lower standards than we’ve got in Britain and in the EU”.

Asked if they were acceptable for British shoppers, he said: “Definitely not, no. This would be a really, really big step backwards for us.”

On the accumulation of meat on conveyor belts, Mr Spellman said: “Some of that poultry will be carrying campylobacter without a doubt, and some salmonella. The more contact they have with other bits of meat, the more contamination will spread.”

And he added: “This practice of stacking the boxes up like that, with the bottom of the box on the chicken that’s underneath, makes it appear to be a comparatively innocent and harmless practice. It isn’t. It’s dangerous.”

She said: “On several occasions, I saw supervisors touching chicken with bare hands. The hygiene in the plant, it was just really kind of a shocker.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-practices-brexit-eu-regulation-a8942331.html

trying to hold back on saying degrading things but man does she do it for me

i will keep it classy and say that Weili is a beautiful woman :)

She looks like Takanori Gomi with a ponytail...
giphy.gif

I'm excited to see more from Zhang. I'd like to see how she responds to a solid wrestler should she defeat JJ.

Why youtube comments on ESPN MMA channel are turned off? They did it only for Zhang video. I was curious about comments

Wow dude, you're an idiot..grow up.

As other people have said in this thread, coronavirus isn't even that bad. Obviousky people dying isn't funny at all, but way more people die in America from the flu every single year, and I wouldn't get shit for joking about someone having the flu.

Granted it was a shit attempt at a joke that I probably should have thought about a little more, and I'm sorry if you took offence to it, I was just being silly.

Yikes, you’re a fucking dick.
<6><Deported1>

Yea mistaken attempt to poke fun at old chinese people for eating weird stuff, including pretty much every endangered species on earth. 100% my bad, didn't mean to cause shit, just said something stupid that didn't really need to be said. It's been deleted, my apologies.

Back