Zhang Weili’s Mom Tells Weili “Stop complaining, be grateful, and overcome.”

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Zhang Weili had to pack up and leave China within hours notice. She said she felt like a refugee escaping her country. After settling in Thailand, she again had to pack up and leave unexpectedly. She became frustrated and called her mom for support. Her mom’s response was basically people are suffering in China...don’t complain, be grateful, and overcome. No wonder Weili is a champ.
4A9E1359-9749-473F-9963-97999EC0F9BB.png
3497D1CF-B75F-4F0F-B923-805B6C7B6D95.png

Bunch of comedians in here tonight.

I mean yeah moms got a point. She's got it good all things considered compared to some of her fellow country mates. At least she has the option to pick her work up and locate it somewhere safe.

She sounds like she comes from humble, smart, working class folk. As long as she remains humble, I think she’ll be fine.

She obviously has a good mom.

Zhang Weili had to pack up and leave China within hours notice. She said she felt like a refugee escaping her country. After settling in Thailand, she again had to pack up and leave unexpectedly. She became frustrated and called her mom for support. Her mom’s response was basically people are suffering in China...don’t complain, be grateful, and overcome. No wonder Weili is a champ.
View attachment 736741
View attachment 736743

She’s a champ because as a grown woman her mom still has to parent her. Got it.

Bio weapon with a 2% death rate. Goddamn this place is stupid.

it’s still be being refined

4f8.jpg

Love her. Grounded, humble, clear, with none of that moronic bravado that others fall too, including Joanna.

I also like that she said she would like it if a victory of hers could be inspiring to people facing difficulties. Very selfless outlook, and she comes across as real as they come. Big fan now, and I really hope she flattens Joanna into gatekeeper status for good.

Back