Zhang Weili’s Mom Tells Weili “Stop complaining, be grateful, and overcome.”

What her Mom told her is essentially the story of a lot of parents' words of advice to their kids in the past couple generations. They escaped to America so their children could have a better life. Better opportunities.

Typical millennial, complaining about having to pack up Mr. Bone and move a few times while her countrymen are dying of the flu. My TSP/401K took a fucking nosedive because China can't keep their B-rate bio weapons under control, but you don't see me complaining to my mom about it.

Typical millennial, complaining about having to pack up Mr. Bone and move a few times while her countrymen are dying of the flu. My TSP/401K took a fucking nosedive because China can't keep their B-rate bio weapons under control, but you don't see me complaining to my mom about it.

If you were smart you’d invest more right now while it’s down.

<{hughesimpress}>

Your AV gives me Goldie flashbacks

Did her Mom bang Jordan Peterson?

Sometimes people need to be reminded of things it’s easy to get off track and get overwhelmed friends and family are there for this. Maybe she knew this and hearing it from someone else helped. Idk. I don’t think this is a bad thing. She didn’t have to say that . she was being humble and bringing attention to the severity of the issue. She didn’t have to post it or say it. It was by design .

no one is dumb enough to make or release a bio weapon. It’s scare tactics and conspiracy theories . I guarantee this. People thinks tics and diseases are a result of bio weapon research. People are dumb if they think someone would release an insect they have no control over to only get some people sick and keep us out of the woods.

Also you are dumb to be mad about your bullshit taking a nosedive . Maybe you are just a sheltered little baby and projecting your insecurities

Weili by 2nd Round cough.
dinero-finger-point-gif.735647

She’s a champ because as a grown woman her mom still has to parent her. Got it.

No, it's because as grown woman she still respect her mom as her parent and seeks her guidance.

Americans who say shut up to their dad when they're 15 can't understand

Last edited by a moderator:
Did her Mom bang Jordan Peterson?
What kind of world are we living in when people think that regular rudimentary advice is so profound you have to associate it with a Canadian Shrink?

Last edited:
I can understand why she's stressed. Being the focal point of Chinese MMA there must be huge pressure on her to perform and then she has to move her training camp around the world.
Very level headed advice from her mother tho, upbringing like that probably contributed a lot to her success.

I wish more MMA fighters had moms like that. It’s become such a whiney sport.

it’s still be being refined

4f8.jpg

Funny how Snowden, Channing and Assange made you look dumber than the guy wearing tin hats.
Lets add in all the conspiracies on how the catholic church, prince andrew and epstein are all pedo linked..... o wait still conspiracies right?
Rather be a tin hat wearing guy then shouting conspiracy to everyone while kids are getting ass raped.

Her mom basically said “Suck it up, snowflake!” I love it! More kids these days need parents like that.

Back