News Zabit will start training in the US as early as next week and might stay until a fight gets booked

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
How long we should wait for the Yair fight?

If Yair doesn't want any part of it, they should move on and let Zabit fight other guys like Arnold Allen or even Bryce Mitchell. It's been a year already since Zabit last fought.

It must suck being that good that not a single person wants to fight you. Dude needs to make his money. Poor guy.
Its cos he makes people look ridiculous,like Machida when he was comin up. Guys just chasin him around while he does pirouettes and the Dagestani triple lutz

He needs a five rounder to show he can go more than 3.

I’d like to see Ortega shut down this hype train but zabit doesn’t deserve ortega or that high a ranked opponent yet.

I’d like to see Ortega shut down this hype train but zabit doesn’t deserve ortega or that high a ranked opponent yet.
He doesnt need to show shit. He will just go till he cant go. Thats all.
Its like "khabib need to fight a striker,khabib need to fight a wrestler,khabib need to move up to WW"
Like y'all calm down. I know people who hate excellence and just wanna see people fail,but some of us actually like progress.

Zabit is ranked #3, Brian is #2. Not far from each other. But yeah, Brian got that title shot already.

Zabit is ranked #3, Brian is #2. Not far from each other. But yeah, Brian got that title shot already.
They should just give Zabit the belt. Now that Brian shaved his head,Zabit should be the champion cos he has the best hair in the division.

4241041.png

But zabit leaped up the rankings undeservedly imo. Wins over kattar and stephens didn’t regally warrant him to go to 3.. I remember when they placed him at 3 and everyone was laughing about that here.

If Zabit had fought any ranked opponent, or maybe even anyone at all, he'd have had a title shot before Ortega.. Could have given Barboza to him.. I don't get why they didn't have backup's for every time Yair has pulled out, I don't believe everyone is afraid of him, he was a 1 fight win guaranteed title shot.

Its like "khabib need to fight a striker,khabib need to fight a wrestler,khabib need to move up to WW"
Like y'all calm down. I know people who hate excellence and just wanna see people fail,but some of us actually like progress.
Zabit will lose and get exposed and never get the belt and you will be sad.

This is true, spotting a deficiency or 2 in a fighter seems to evolve into a "potentially problematic style match up" far too casually at times.

All they can do is beat who's available next

Reactions: HHJ
Back