News Zabit will start training in the US as early as next week and might stay until a fight gets booked

Why dont you love him?
I think he overrated and overhyped. Hasn’t proved himself at all against top fighters and is undeservedly ranked.

Rememebr when Dominick Reyes fought Jones,and had to go 5 rds. He really struggled in those final 2 rounds,cos hed never gone 5 before. Where were youse guys crying and makin babies then??

They should just give Zabit the belt. Now that Brian shaved his head,Zabit should be the champion cos he has the best hair in the division.

4241041.png

His hairline says he's balding, but yeah he can still kick everyone's ass

I think he overrated and overhyped. Hasn’t proved himself at all against top fighters and is undeservedly ranked.
He is one of the most exciting and electrifying fighters to come on the scene,and yall sittin here like

WELL HES NOT THAT GREAT!!! BAH HUMBUG
tenor.gif

Please for the love of God Yair KO this fraud and end his hype

But zabit leaped up the rankings undeservedly imo. Wins over kattar and stephens didn’t regally warrant him to go to 3.. I remember when they placed him at 3 and everyone was laughing about that here.
who should be ahead of him lol ?

Im a big fan of Zabit vs Holloway next if the Yair fight doesn't get made.

What is holloway even doing? The guy has been MIA for a while now, even when he had his rematch against volk he was barely doing any media. One holloway fight a year isn't enough. Hopefully he fights in December

Back