News Zabit will start training in the US as early as next week and might stay until a fight gets booked

What is holloway even doing? The guy has been MIA for a while now, even when he had his rematch against volk he was barely doing any media. One holloway fight a year isn't enough. Hopefully he fights in December
I think he's just gaming all the time at the moment. Always on Twitch and Facebook Gaming. It's where he learnt a few of his moves too lol.

Zabit doesn't need 5 round. He kills everyone in 3 rounds.

Apart from Jeremy Stephens, Kattar and Bochniak.. So like 50% of his UFC fights.

He killed them with a decision in 3 rounds.
They had to find their teeth in the octagon.

They were lucky it wasn't 5 rounds or they couldn't walk anymore.

Reactions: HHJ
He killed them with a decision in 3 rounds.
They had to find their teeth in the octagon.

They were lucky it wasn't 5 rounds or they couldn't walk anymore.
C42.gif

I think he's just gaming all the time at the moment. Always on Twitch and Facebook Gaming. It's where he learnt a few of his moves too lol.
Doom Eternal DLC just dropped a few weeks ago. Fuck the UFC. ahaha

Doom Eternal DLC just dropped a few weeks ago. Fuck the UFC. ahaha
Learning Chainsaw skills for his next fight lol.

Unfortunately I think he just plays COD and occasionally .. UNO lol.

Learning Chainsaw skills for his next fight lol.

Unfortunately I think he just plays COD and occasionally .. UNO lol.
ahh...I eventually wanna finish the COD's i havent yet. I still have WWII and didnt get the new one yet. Doom Eternal kinda low key killed FPS's for me

ahh...I eventually wanna finish the COD's i havent yet. I still have WWII and didnt get the new one yet. Doom Eternal kinda low key killed FPS's for me
I downloaded Eternal but have yet to dabble.. I really liked the last one, but not felt like it yet.. Sure that will change soon.

In terms of COD I can't imagine he's rocking the Campaign mode, just Battle-royal over and over.

Reactions: HHJ
I'd love for him to rematch Kattar in a 5 - rounder and hopefully he'll put all these questions about his cardio to rest.

Kattar had his shot and he got schooled in striking.
Should we give all losers in a 3 round fight a rematch in a 5 round match?
I agree, of course, but I'd still like him to rematch Kattar for the selfish reason that I mentioned.

Max vs Zabit #1 contender since Yair CLEARLY doesnt want to fight him.

[QUOTE = "HHJ, post: 162485521, member: 27592"] Eles deveriam apenas dar o cinto a Zabit. Agora que Brian raspou a cabeça, Zabit deve ser o campeão porque tem o melhor cabelo da categoria.

4241041.png
[/CITAR]

f8LQ49z.png

[QUOTE = "HHJ, post: 162485521, member: 27592"] Eles deveriam apenas dar o cinto a Zabit. Agora que Brian raspou a cabeça, Zabit deve ser o campeão porque tem o melhor cabelo da categoria.

4241041.png
[/CITAR]

f8LQ49z.png
HE WISHES

If Zabit had fought any ranked opponent, or maybe even anyone at all, he'd have had a title shot before Ortega.. Could have given Barboza to him.. I don't get why they didn't have backup's for every time Yair has pulled out, I don't believe everyone is afraid of him, he was a 1 fight win guaranteed title shot.
What was Kattar ranked when they fought. I dont remmeber.

Back