*Zabit is overrated?*

You're not being honest in the argument, all the fuse you have to both Khabib and Zabit is because they want to reserve a month out of 12 month for themselves, you get really pissed off because of that then regress to call them infidel, or they are not a real Muslim and became an obstacle for the sport you are really bitching to get them go out and fight during Ramadhan, and now you told me you are not dragging them to fight during Ramadhan? lol

You cannot even spell Ramadhan correctly and now you are calling a shot on who is the real Muslim or not? and regress to call someone like Zabit and Khabib infidel? Get the hell out of here, you must be one of those McTappy's bitches!
You're responding in a serious manner to the equivalent of breathing garbage who is criticizing fighters for not wanting to put their bodies through the additional strain of fasting when they already have a weightcut to worry about. Tards like him do not deserve thought-out responses.

He is a skinny pipsqueak. Calvin is going to wreck him. overrated Russian steaming pile of feces.

Sherdog - a place where retards complain about a fighter being exciting.

Zabit is rated highly not because of his showmanship, which he certainly does not lack, but because of his amazing footwork, very technical striking, masterful use of his reach, great wrestling and due to the fact that he's a GSP-esque well rounded MMA fighter.
<Gordonhat><Gordonhat>

I believe he is . I mean, his last fight against Jeremy Stephens was a close, non impressive, decision. Same with Kyle Bochniak.

So, is he really that good? I've even heard his better than Khabib and a beast during training, but haven't seen much of it in his fights. And he's a tall 145er with a big range advantage.

Calvin Kattar with the upset is a real possibility. Although i believe fighting in Russia would help Zabit if the fight is somehow close.

Good eye with those two fights and it's because of those two fights why I got Kattar. I do like both men and I still think Zabit is a creative beast but Calvin is a tough fighter shows great fight IQ legitimate KO power and always shows up in hard condition. Zabit had trouble with Kyle who's only true quality in mma is that he's tough, same could almost be said for Stephens always known for his toughness and KO power but overall mma skillz rather basic.

Another telling sign is that Zabit opted for 3rds instead of 5 which tells me that Zabit may feel he can hit and move point & style fight for 3rds and not get clipped as he would in 5 where he would tire faster and the percentage of getting caught goes up. I got Kattar for the decision whether it's unanimous or split we will soon see...

Back