1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

*Zabit is overrated?*

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Seiryoku Zenyo, Nov 8, 2019.

1. ChildoftheCorn

ChildoftheCorn Brown Belt

Cruisin down Vine St., heading to Memorial Stadium
    Its self-explanatory if you read the sentence before it.

MMA4Life likes this.
  2. sipatai

sipatai White Belt

He is just being salty, there are 12 month within a year, and Ramadhan only take 1 month it does not take a lot, during Ramadhan the practicing Muslim don't consume or drink anything from sunrise till sunset, depend on where you are it can take 14 (short and easy) till 20 hour without any food or drink. The one who got no problem with that are the non-practicing Muslim, who unlike Khabib or Zabit will just skip Ramadhan, different people have different way of life and choices.

MMA4Life likes this.
  3. stipeszn

stipeszn Blue Belt

Zabit is great, but I don't see what his timeline has to do with volkanovski dominating FW for the next 5 years

sipatai likes this.
  4. puppybird

puppybird the wasteland champ

5. stipeszn

stipeszn Blue Belt

Not only that, but Ramadan was a couple of months ago, correct?

6. sipatai

sipatai White Belt

May 5 till June 4 2019

The next will be around April 23-May23

7. ChildoftheCorn

Hakeem Olajuwan is an A-level Muslim who never skipped rammmadan. He relied on the strength and will of Allah. Perhaps Zabit and Khabib are infidels.

8. sipatai

sipatai White Belt

You surely have a personal disdain on them hence it clouded your objectivity-your comment surely cannot hides that.

It's a fighting game it ridiculous to force someone who are away from food and any form of liquid for more than 18 hour to fight in the octagon, beside all of that during this time they are supposed to retrospect and get themselves closer to God more than any other month.

TapMachine likes this.
  9. ChildoftheCorn

Who is talking about forcing people to fight? Talk about clouded judgement, lol. Stop projecting for a second and consider what I've said. I truly respect real Muslim athletes who utilize the will of Allah to perform under difficult conditions during rommiedan. The Dagestani boys just dont have it in them.

10. Alexnotonfire

Alexnotonfire White Belt

Zabit mentioned himself that he played it safe with Stephens, he wanted to go wild but decided to stick to the gameplan. And he's never been KOed or TKOed meaning the guy knows how to avoid a knockout.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    TapMachine and sipatai like this.
  11. sipatai

sipatai White Belt

You're not being honest in the argument, all the fuse you have to both Khabib and Zabit is because they want to reserve a month out of 12 month for themselves, you get really pissed off because of that then regress to call them infidel, or they are not a real Muslim and became an obstacle for the sport you are really bitching to get them go out and fight during Ramadhan, and now you told me you are not dragging them to fight during Ramadhan? lol

You cannot even spell Ramadhan correctly and now you are calling a shot on who is the real Muslim or not? and regress to call someone like Zabit and Khabib infidel? Get the hell out of here, you must be one of those McTappy's bitches!

TapMachine likes this.
  12. ChildoftheCorn

I'm really pissed off and bitching? You should definitely work on reading comprehension. Im just questioning why some Muslim athletes compete during rommadan (the A-level ones) and others dont (the Dagestani boys). And I merely questioned if they were infidels; I didnt say they were.

Go figure though, you resort to projecting your insecurities and claiming that I like McGregor. In reality, I've always disliked Conor and his fans. But please, carry on making stuff up.

13. Lando

Lando Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Lmao

14. undisputedgoat

undisputedgoat White Belt

Both Khabib and Zabit skipped fighting during Ramadan. They prefer to spend time with their family for the whole month in Dagestan. They probably still training but not as rigorous as during the normal months.

15. FloydMayweatherMMA

FloydMayweatherMMA Money Belt Platinum Member

He's not the champion though, hence why I was asking why a belt would be tied up.

16. TheRiddler

TheRiddler Orange Belt

Does anybody can beat Max at Featherweight? I doubt it - so Zabit will never be a UFC-champion as long as Khabib and/or Islam aren’t retiring.

17. Redfish

Redfish Orange Belt

A level enough? Really?

18. sipatai

sipatai White Belt

The competition is fierce in 155, beside Khabib there's Tony even though I don't know for how long he will keep up but above all of that the division is packed with high quality fighter. There might be more chance in 145 than in 155.

19. Iroh

Iroh The Dragon of the West Platinum Member

He had his manager arrange his fight to be two rounds less. I think that's a very underwhelming feat for him as a fighter.

Big Tuppy Hole likes this.
  20. Avenchi

Avenchi Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Exactly. Morons like Rogan just jack off to him doing crazy shit. The thing is, probably 80% of the fighters in lower weight classes can do these things. It's nothing exciting, because it never lands. Things like the showtime kick happen once in every 100 000 fights.. .

MMA4Life likes this.