Zab vs Shane

Zabs got his back against the wall and knows this is his last chance.

If he loses this fight, he could very well become a gate keeper of sorts for the WW division.

Im hoping he pulls it out. Zab has all the potential in the world. He put it all together for one night against Spinks, and Im hoping he can do it again on the 31st.

In big fights, Zab is pretty predictable. And Mosley has a pretty solid chin. He's only been dropped by Forrest and he recuperated rater quickly. I honestly don't see Zab blitzing Shane. He will give Shane problems in the early rounds, but slowly he will... You guys should fucking know by now. Aunt Jemima syrup is too damn sweet.

Zabs got his back against the wall and knows this is his last chance.

If he loses this fight, he could very well become a gate keeper of sorts for the WW division.

Im hoping he pulls it out. Zab has all the potential in the world. He put it all together for one night against Spinks, and Im hoping he can do it again on the 31st.

We say this all the time, but he is still in the mix for some fucking reason. Yeah, he gives a spirited effort in each fight (at least for the first 1/3 of the fight) and he predictably folds after he blows his load. He doesn't deserve all these shots at marquee fighters.

Here's hoping Zab can pull it off, but I've gotta give it to Mosley.

. He doesn't deserve all these shots at marquee fighters.

I disagree with this. Zab is fun to watch and hes a tough fight for any WW. Besides, Cotto was still climbing up when he beat Zab and Mosley is coming off of a loss to the same fighter as Zab and Zab has won a few fight since losing to Cotto.

I have mosely fustrating zab for the dec.

If Mosley gases from age, then Zamb Judah was a chance.

I used to be the biggest fan of Zamb until that loss to Baldomir that piss me off

If Mosley gases from age, then Zamb Judah was a chance.

I used to be the biggest fan of Zamb until that loss to Baldomir that piss me off

I didn't see Sugar slowing down too much against Cotto. Sure, he isn't the whirlwind he used to be, but he can still keep pace for 12 hard rounds. What you should worry about is Zab not overexerting himself after four rounds.

I didn't see Sugar slowing down too much against Cotto. Sure, he isn't the whirlwind he used to be, but he can still keep pace for 12 hard rounds. What you should worry about is Zab not overexerting himself after four rounds.

Mosley at 135 was p4p the best

Zab is said to be working hard on conditioning with Floyd Sr.

It's not his conditioning. He's a front runner. He doesn't know how to conserve himself. You can be the best condition in the world, but if you blow your load early, you got nothing for later. And your partner would be extremely disappointed in you. Calling you a one minute man and all that stuff.

It's not his conditioning. He's a front runner. He doesn't know how to conserve himself. You can be the best condition in the world, but if you blow your load early, you got nothing for later. And your partner would be extremely disappointed in you. Calling you a one minute man and all that stuff.

Maybe so. It DOES seem he is working on lasting longer. He won his last two fights by decision. Not big names but still...

Also, I don't recall which, but one of the alphabet orgs has Zab ranked in their top 10 at 154. The guy had one fight where he weighed 150 and they rank him at that weight. lol

interesting that he's training with Floyd Sr. since Shane is a golden boy fighter. I guess the Zab vs. Floyd rematch will be in the works if Zab wins. Then we can have round 2 of floyd vs. floyd (assuming PBF beats DLH).

I think Shane is clearly the better boxer between the two. I just don't see Zab taking this one. Don't get me wrong, I like Zab, I would love to see him beat Shane here but I just don't see it happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back