Zab vs Shane

ElGuapo001

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/boxing/Mosley-Judah.php

I personally think Mosley is gonna destroy him, I regard Mosley as a excellent fighter right up there with Cotto, Margarito Floyd whateva. In fact I believe that Mosley would beat Floyd's ass I think we will be seeing the Judah Dance in this fight no doubt.

My prediction Mosley 5th round KO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esRMgF6KuM0 I like Zab too I even met him once he was cool as hell, but this video....Classic

gotta go w/zab, he needs it more and i thinkk he wants it more; zab by ko.

Zab doesn't usually dance around and avoid the fight too much. Both of these guys like to fight and i think it will be a great fight. Hard to pick, but im going to say mosley.

i heading to Vegas for this fight!! damn i keep switching back and forth between who is going to win....right now i think Mosley..

it will be entertaining...both guys with tons of speed and power....i don't think it goes 12. Thats one thing i am sure on

Are you guys forgetting this is Zab Judah we are talking about here?

Here

i really believe this is gonna be a great fight. really looking foward to it

Shane via late stoppage

if the fight was only 5 or 6 rounds zab may have a chance but since its not gotta go with ssm

I'm picking Shane. The Under Card's looking pretty good too. Abner Mares, Rocky Juarez, Jeff Lacy, & Barrios.

Wow, I'm probably one of the bigger Zab fans on this board and I really don't see him winning this one. I'm surprised so many think he'll take this.

Mosley has never been stopped and this is one fight where Zab won't even have hisusual speed advantage;

Will be a good figfht I think but...

Mosley by late TKO or decision.

i dunno why people keep picking Judah

Aside from his quick loss to Tszyu, Zab is always competitive and usually hurts his opponent at some point.

Zab is dangerous.

Also, itll be interesting to see if Zabs training with Floyd Sr. has helped his conditioning. Zab in the first 6 rounds is possibly one of the best WWs out there.

People are picking Judah because Mosely's skills have eroded. Since Mosely moved to 147 he stopped boxing and started looking for the flashy ko... PBF would tear his ass up with only a small punchers chance for Mosely. That said, Mosely will be too strong for Zab and Zab is not disciplined enough to be cautious. So I think Mosely Ko's Judah.

Shane > Zab

TKO in the latter rounds....

It will be competitive up until the 6th/7th....

shane mosely by superior craft and i dont think zab has enough to stop shane early. shane by a dec or stoppage in the late rounds. zab is great and its a shame one of them has to lose

Back